Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Closed Thread

Empire Veteran
# 61
02-17-2013, 11:44 AM
I for one would like to see more KDF players using the KDF assistance channel or at least start a new community channel (I started one before I didnt know about the KDF Assistance one, if you're keen to join it send me a PM in game @Bubblygumsworth).

Somewhere we can arrange KFD fleet events (Its hard filling a 20 starbase fleet defence, and now that the fleet marks have been removed from the foundry it will be harder to progress with KDF fleet content imo), kerrat raids or even STFs, PvP or even just to meet up in game in a social zone and headbutt each other over a barrel of bloodwine!

Qapla' fellow warriors!

Heghlu'DI' mobbe'lu'chugh QaQpu' Hegh wanI'
(Death is an experience best shared)
I drink, I vote, and I PvP!

Last edited by bubblygumsworth; 02-17-2013 at 11:54 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 62
02-17-2013, 11:51 AM
Done and done, as I have been disenchanted with the way the KDF players are treated for some time now.

Oh and speaking of fleet stuff if anyone has room in a fleet for a KDF toon or two hit me up Zipa@ash-brewster

Qapla' !
toDuj 'oS rol.

Last edited by zipagat; 02-17-2013 at 11:55 AM.
Career Officer
# 63
02-17-2013, 01:52 PM
Thank you for all the support everyone!

I've posted my draft proposal here on Wordpress - I wanted you all to take a look and give me your feedback so I could make some changes if necessary before I put it 'live' here on the STO forums.

If you want to discuss it, feel free to contact me in-game @aegisprime or email me at kdfkaz 'at' gmail.com

*hugs!!*
Please join our peaceful protest to help make STO a better game
Proudly not contributing to PWE's bottom-line since October 2012
Captain
# 64
02-17-2013, 02:15 PM
but the interesting thing is since S7 KDF has the better dil grind. Empire defense, do all 4 and you easily get near the 8 K limit. and with zen exchange prices a great exploit
Career Officer
# 65
02-17-2013, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralq1732 View Post
but the interesting thing is since S7 KDF has the better dil grind. Empire defense, do all 4 and you easily get near the 8 K limit. and with zen exchange prices a great exploit
Hardly an exploit - these missions and rewards were deliberately introduced to STO by the Devs - the same way that Explore Strange New Worlds and Explore the B'tran Cluster were introduced by the Devs.

Likewise, I refuse to consider the clickies or the grinder missions that followed them in the Foundry an 'Exploit' because it was blatantly obvious when these tools were introduced that they could be used for such things.

What's more worrying to me is that Cryptic sets a precedent for earning in this game (Dilithium/Contraband/Fleet Marks/whatever) then arbitrarily removes it without any consideration to the impact that will have on the enjoyment of its customers.

We 'get' that they have to make money and we want them to be profitable but we don't want our fun or enjoyment of the game diminished just to boost their profit margins.
Lt. Commander
# 66
02-17-2013, 02:52 PM
I'm really amazed and thankful at the same time to see so many Fed players signing on with this. I'm used to the old days when the Feds would see this as an opportunity to troll us and tell us to shut up and be thankful for what we got. To you guys who favor the Blue side but backed the KDF in this endeavor I'm truly thankful you guys chose to show solidarity with your red side brethren.

Sorry if this is off topic but I thought those people deserved some recognition. With blue side support something may get done.
Career Officer
# 67
02-17-2013, 05:00 PM
Great idea... I'm in and thanks for thinking this up! Only wish I had a something similar for my Feddies!
/
Career Officer
# 68
02-17-2013, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by capntripps View Post
Great idea... I'm in and thanks for thinking this up! Only wish I had a something similar for my Feddies!
Hey capntripps and thank you!! It's been suggested that Feddies use 'Warrior of the Empire' as a suitable sign of solidarity (we'll overlook the fact that you have to off 100 Klingons to get it though *ahem*)

Please spread the word!!

Last edited by weylandjuarez; 02-17-2013 at 05:08 PM.
Ensign
# 69
02-17-2013, 06:01 PM
I have not logged in since the Valentine's Day disaster, but if I do I will be representing with these titles on Fed and KDF. Great idea!
Empire Veteran
# 70
02-17-2013, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smallrouge View Post
I have not logged in since the Valentine's Day disaster, but if I do I will be representing with these titles on Fed and KDF. Great idea!
Ditto. I feel the best way to get their attention is not to log-in at all which I haven't done since the 02-14 patch. If you guys feel it's more effective to get this title to protest the patch and state of the game, all the more power to you.
Closed Thread