Career Officer
# 1 FE/Missions Order
05-18-2014, 12:26 AM
Hi. It's been quite awhile since I leveled a few of my alts to 50 and did so mostly by DOff'ing. I hit 'skip' on a few missions to get to other missions that had loot I wanted to use. Fast forward to now and I am looking to play the 'Spectres' series during the FE rerun. I was able to complete the mission where you report to Drozana but everything after that is greyed out. I went back and played on Elachi mission, Last Stand, which had the 'i' next to it (meaning it has to be completed, not skipped?). It is the only mission that had the 'i' next to on my journal but the Spectres missions are still greyed out. What am I doing wrong? Do I have to finish all the missions I skipped or am I erring in another way? Any help is appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
Rihannsu
# 2
05-18-2014, 05:57 AM
all I can think of to say is "double check everything". BTW which faction are you and which missions did you skip?
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 3
05-18-2014, 08:45 AM
Here is a quick 75 second video of my 'Episodes' tab.

Out of all of the main storyline missions, I skipped the following:

Vengeance (Elachi): Turnabout, Devil's Choice
Freedom (Romulan): Frozen, Coliseum, Darkness Before the Dawn

I have also yet to run Surface Tension, so 6 episodes altogether, none of which have the little 'i' next to it. Yet all of the FEs (Devidian, Cardassian, Borg, Breen) and the Dyson Sphere tutorial mission are greyed out.

edit: whoops. This is also on a KDF aligned Reman Engineer (male).

Quote:
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.

Last edited by rickeyredshirt; 05-18-2014 at 08:54 AM. Reason: added info
Rihannsu
# 4
05-18-2014, 10:18 AM
Hmm... Are you sure you skipped Darkness before the dawn? the Skip button is lit up in your video. Anyways, just complete it. All it is is talking to Obisek for a few.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 5
05-18-2014, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Hmm... Are you sure you skipped Darkness before the dawn? the Skip button is lit up in your video. Anyways, just complete it. All it is is talking to Obisek for a few.
That was it, Darkness Before the Dawn. You have to talk to Obisek. I had hit skip, logged, then upon logging back in skip was highlighted again. Took your advice, talked to Obisek and once the mission completed the Spectres series opened up. Thanks markhawkman. That was odd, I wish they'd just let you run whatever mission you want to run once you hit 50, esp during FE replay events.

Quote:

Last edited by rickeyredshirt; 05-18-2014 at 10:59 AM.