02-18-2013, 01:57 PM
And why I can't call out the devs on such blatant failures
Lieutenant
# 12
02-18-2013, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syberghost View Post
Hi,

This thread has now most definitely run its course, and isn't providing any constructive feedback, so due to this as well as the nature of the original post, I'm closing this thread down.

1. For future reference please remember that it helps a great deal when posts which violate the PWE Community Rules and Policies are not responded to and are reported via submitting a Forums and Website Ticket (click here).

2. If you think any of your posts within a thread have violated the PWE Community Rules and Policies, please edit your posts before a moderator takes action.

3. If you feel you need to get in touch with PWE BranFlakes to discuss the actions taken by any Community Moderator, you can do so by submitting a Forums and Website ticket (click here).

Thanks,

syberghost

you as a community moderator are obviously missing the point on how much this decision has peeved off the gameplayers on multiple threads.. instead of shutting it down you should really be paying attention! and passing it on to your masters.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-18-2013, 02:34 PM
There is a fine line of pointing out flaws and issues with gameplay (that is what forums are for) but we can't call out firing employees or post players info for harassment (works both way)

I am with you on the current system is working again smaller fleet. It is very hard. I have personally propose some idea to help small fleet but no one is commenting on that either other than one person saying "it is a bad idea"
Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional.
Captain
# 14
02-18-2013, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasheria View Post
There is a fine line of pointing out flaws and issues with gameplay (that is what forums are for) but we can't call out firing employees or post players info for harassment (works both way)

I am with you on the current system is working again smaller fleet. It is very hard. I have personally propose some idea to help small fleet but no one is commenting on that either other than one person saying "it is a bad idea"
It's called loss of Patience.
Captain
# 15
02-18-2013, 05:12 PM
Would it be wrong to just see if Cryptic could "trade" it's current leader back to Zynga. For like some cash and a third round draft pick?

That way nobody gets "fired." But both teams improve, and are better set for their future?