Career Officer
I did a cursory search but didn't really find anything that clearly explains how the visuals work with the STF ground gear.

With the new Rep System, I have now acquired the the M.A.C.O. Mk-XI, three piece ground set...

Even though I'm not what one would call a 'newb' around here, this is my first attempt at getting any of this.

A couple of weeks ago I finally decide to plunge in head first and attempt Elite STF's.
(I was always afraid I would be more of a detriment than an asset to the team, but found I can hold my own pretty well)

Anyway...,
My problem is that I can't figure out how to get the helmet to show up.
(or if it's even possible to do so with this set)

I know vaguely that there is some kind of restriction as to how the sets work, but I've never really understood what that was.

Can somebody who understand these visuals, please take a few minutes to give a clear and concise description as to how all of these ground set visuals work?
(or point me toward a thread that does so?)

Thanks in advance.
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Minion since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just minions who have Played the Game for the last 4.5 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.

Last edited by daveyny; 02-17-2013 at 01:43 PM.
Republic Veteran
# 2
02-17-2013, 01:42 PM
The Helmet only shows up when you get the Mk XII set. When you unlock a full set, and complete the subsequent visuals project, you can then go to the tailor, select MACO from the drop down menu in the corner, and customize certain armour details and colouring.
Captain
# 3
02-17-2013, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybacon90 View Post
The Helmet only shows up when you get the Mk XII set. When you unlock a full set, and complete the subsequent visuals project, you can then go to the tailor, select MACO from the drop down menu in the corner, and customize certain armour details and colouring.
Mark XI- Armor without helmet
Mark XII- Armor with helmet
Costume 3- Mark XII armor and accolade for completing all 6 of the pre-season 7 STFs on Elite (Cure, Infected, Khitomer Accord ground and space)
Costume 4- complete projects for adapted MACO Armor and costume project.

for visuals see bottom of page @ http://www.stowiki.org/M.A.C.O._(Ground)
Career Officer
# 4
02-17-2013, 02:36 PM
Thank you Folks...
I appreciate your taking the time to post this info.

I also didn't realize it was that complicated and expensive to achieve.

Wow...

I think I'll make do without the helmet for now.
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Minion since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just minions who have Played the Game for the last 4.5 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.

Last edited by daveyny; 02-17-2013 at 02:38 PM.