Cryptic Studios Team
# 1 STO Harlem Shake Videos?
02-19-2013, 12:05 AM
Here's something completely random...

If there are any fleets or a crazy awesome group of players who've made a Harlem Shake video of their characters in game, post a link.

I'd like to feature your video at our next company meeting.

Thx
Captain
# 2
02-19-2013, 12:07 AM
I don't think people are in the mood.
Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM me for more. :-)

Sig by gulberat. Avatar credit to balsavor.deviantart.com
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-19-2013, 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dastahl View Post

If there are any fleets or a crazy awesome group of players who've made a Harlem Shake video of their characters in game, post a link.

Thx
I'm sure people are not in the mood and its upsetting seeing you here and not posting where its needed!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-19-2013, 12:18 AM
Seriuosly? Wow, just wow.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-19-2013, 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zix74itaelite View Post
I'm sure people are not in the mood and its upsetting seeing you here and not posting where its needed!
It takes probably less than 30 seconds out of his day to post a thread like this. You really think that sub-30 seconds would've made much of a difference anywhere else?

Relax, people. The world never stops turning.
---
Relax.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 6
02-19-2013, 12:22 AM
It was a simple post. It is the middle of the night. Fleets send me videos all the time and this was a harmless request.

The team is working many hours a week and addressing feedback and building our biggest update ever. If you can't have fun, then what is the point?

You'd think that a person would be given a little latitude to ask if there are any fleets that want to send in a funny video to get featured at a company meeting.

But if this bothers you then just ignore it.
Commander
# 7
02-19-2013, 12:23 AM
Quote:

Thx
LMAO I will get started ASAP!
The Average PvP player

1) Teamwork and timing is #1
2) You cannot "Kirk It" in every ship
3) You are going to die, just get back up
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-19-2013, 12:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by delsaberedux View Post
It takes probably less than 30 seconds out of his day to post a thread like this. You really think that sub-30 seconds would've made much of a difference anywhere else?

Relax, people. The world never stops turning.
yes I do... just a one line post in the proper sections may just change the state of things...
something like.. we are aware of the multiple problem arised after the latest patch and we are working on it and on a way to make this game enjoyable again.. we are sorry not to have listened to the bugs report from tribble before applying the patch on holodeck and we are working on a way to smooth out things for the kdf small fleet proplem..

English its not my language and this message took me just over 30 sec
Community Moderator
# 9
02-19-2013, 12:28 AM
Quote:
It was a simple post. It is the middle of the night. Fleets send me videos all the time and this was a harmless request.

The team is working many hours a week and addressing feedback and building our biggest update ever. If you can't have fun, then what is the point?

You'd think that a person would be given a little latitude to ask if there are any fleets that want to send in a funny video to get featured at a company meeting.

But if this bothers you then just ignore it.
On a more helpful note, our fleet did try this, but our FRAPS-Fu was weak. I'll see if I can set it up again but no promises.

And listen to Dan guys, if this bothers you, ignore it - let's not turn this into a flame thread. They don't end well.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.

Last edited by tobar26th; 02-19-2013 at 12:52 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 10
02-19-2013, 12:32 AM
Quote:

Cant have fun, too busy grinding.

Qapla' Federation dog!

Last edited by bubblygumsworth; 02-19-2013 at 12:35 AM.
Closed Thread