Commander
I have been grinding my socks off in order to get the 200k fleet marks for the Fleet brel, and i have noticed that it has suddenly vanished. I'm not sure if its a bug (i'm praying it is) or if it has been consigned to the history books.

I preferred the Standard fleet b'rel rather than the retrofit, as it was geared towards tac, whereas the retrofit seems to be geared towards engi

They most probably has already been an announcement, but i have not seen it. Could somebody get me up to date?

If it has gone forever, then i'll have to go for the b'rel retrofit. Not my favorite choice but nevermind.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-18-2013, 09:01 AM
The Fleet B'Rel is close to the end of the list when looking at all ships available, either from the Qo'noS shipyard or your fleet base. Unless your fleet hasn't unlocked it yet.
Captain
# 3
02-18-2013, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmako View Post
I have been grinding my socks off in order to get the 200k fleet marks for the Fleet brel, and i have noticed that it has suddenly vanished. I'm not sure if its a bug (i'm praying it is) or if it has been consigned to the history books.

I preferred the Standard fleet b'rel rather than the retrofit, as it was geared towards tac, whereas the retrofit seems to be geared towards engi
I don't think the ship as you are thinking of it exists. You may have been thinking of the Hoh'SuS Bird of Prey, which has 4 tactical consoles (and 2 Engineer, 3 Science) and costs 200k fleet credits, or the Fleet Hoh'SuS which adds a 3rd Engineer console. There is no Fleet B'rel that is not the Fleet B'rel Retrofit.

Also, none of the ships with the Fleet designation cost 200k fleet marks. They all cost 20k fleet credits (1 mark yields 50 credits) and a number of Fleet Ship Modules. The ones from the fleet shipyard but without the Fleet designation are 200k fleet credits and no FSM, but do not have the strength bump that Fleet ships have.
Captain
# 4
02-18-2013, 10:27 AM
B'rel Fleet Retro's still there. Tier 5 shipyard, 20,000 FCs, 5 FSMs.

Even if your fleet hasn't unlocked it, you should still be able to window-shop for it
Career Officer
# 5
02-18-2013, 12:27 PM
Not enough of a difference between the old B'rel and the Fleet version imo.

I'm still disgusted by our lack of a 5tact slot T3 Fleet ship...

Last edited by gstamo01; 02-18-2013 at 01:13 PM.
Commander
# 6
02-19-2013, 01:55 AM
I'm sure i saw two brels, one for 20k fleet credits and 5 ship modules, and one for 200k. Hope i wasn't imagining it! Hope i wasn't looking at the hoh'sus, as that thing looks pants!
Commander
# 7
02-19-2013, 02:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmako View Post
I'm sure i saw two brels, one for 20k fleet credits and 5 ship modules, and one for 200k. Hope i wasn't imagining it! Hope i wasn't looking at the hoh'sus, as that thing looks pants!
There is only 1 Bird-of-Prey in the KDF Shipyard that fits the description:- the HoH'SuS Bird-of-Prey (the normal one, not the fleet). That's the Bird-of-Prey that comes out the back of the Bortasqu' (and I personally like it, both in performance and in looks )

Why would there be another Brel when the Z-Store one already exists and the fleet one is at T5?
T5 Ship Comparison Spreadsheet
Play my missions on Holodeck!
Return of Ja'Dok Series (6 Part Series)
Enemy of the Exile Series (4 Part Series)
Task Force Ja'Dok Series (3 Part Series)
Commander
# 8
02-19-2013, 04:05 AM
Yeah, i was probably imagining it then. I think i was getting mixed up with the hoh'sus. I think it looks too spindly, like a big To'Duj Fighter!

The I wished they created tier 4 or 5 bops using the Ki'tang BoP and the Norgh BoP! They would look awesome!

Anyhoo, topic can be closed.
Career Officer
# 9
02-19-2013, 04:34 AM
UMM...there IS a Fleet Norgh BoP.
Have you considered just filtering out the ship-types you don't want to see so you can just get a complete list of all the High-level BoPs?
It might leave you a bit less confused than your posts seem to indicate you are.
Commander
# 10
02-19-2013, 04:36 AM
I meant the Norgh Refit, The Ning'tao class. Sorry for my error (again!)