Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Empire Veteran
# 31
02-20-2013, 11:36 AM
I disagre. Everytime i play there are so many Kdf that very crowded in orbit
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Survivor of Romulus
# 32
02-20-2013, 11:42 AM
I really don't know if we play a different game.

You're a KDF veteran, I supose you checked how many instances there are opened at a given moment. But, to say that there are more Qo'noS instances opened than ESD or Qo'noS space compared to Earth space is just not true.
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Career Officer
# 33
02-20-2013, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoggymack22 View Post
It's 12% because DStahl SAYS it's 12%. Well until he says it's 16%. But hey, it's DStahl. He's always been a straight shooter with the players. Especially the Klingon players. Right?
And do you know how they determined that number?
By counting the amount of players who dress up as Klingons at conventions. (I kid you not)
Empire Veteran
# 34
02-21-2013, 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpoks View Post
I really don't know if we play a different game.

You're a KDF veteran, I supose you checked how many instances there are opened at a given moment. But, to say that there are more Qo'noS instances opened than ESD or Qo'noS space compared to Earth space is just not true.
We will always be a smaller fanbase than the feds, its a fact, but the idea that we are so small as to be unimportant is a untruth. I see plenty of KDF players everytime I log in. More now in fact than ever before. We are small but not nonexistant and no where near a ghost town faction as even Cryptic would like us to think.

If only 12% of the accounts in STO are hardcore KDF players thats still a large amount if the 2 million accounts number is true.
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Empire Veteran
# 35
02-21-2013, 06:47 AM
2 million captains is 2 million characters, not accounts (Tricksy!). But in any case, the issue is not how many KDF there are, but how to prioritise development to get the most bang for the buck.

I'm sure Cryptic deeply regrets having the KDF and the Feds at war in this setting; they would have been better served to have them sharing content development from the beginning.
Joined October 2009. READ BEFORE POSTING
Empire Veteran
# 36
02-21-2013, 06:54 AM
After finally listening to the second half of the P1 Al interview I am actually happy to hear that they want a Ferasan vessel created ( though its a Tac designed carrier) and they have " lots of ships on the KDF side" they can hopefully create including a Regent class Neghvar.
Lets keep the pressure on for them to do this.
Captain
# 37
02-21-2013, 07:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
they want a Ferasan vessel created ( though its a Tac designed carrier)
So... a Kar'Fi with 4 tac consoles instead of 4 sci consoles? It'll probably swap the LtC Sci and Lt Tac BOff slots, too.
Empire Veteran
# 38
02-21-2013, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naevius View Post
2 million captains is 2 million characters, not accounts (Tricksy!). But in any case, the issue is not how many KDF there are, but how to prioritise development to get the most bang for the buck.

I'm sure Cryptic deeply regrets having the KDF and the Feds at war in this setting; they would have been better served to have them sharing content development from the beginning.
Then the number of KDF toons cpuld be higher than we know since few KDF fans have just one toon and even many feds have at least one KDF toon for farming.

Point being; we are not so small to let ourselves be ignored.
Empire Veteran
# 39
02-21-2013, 07:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dma1986 View Post
So... a Kar'Fi with 4 tac consoles instead of 4 sci consoles? It'll probably swap the LtC Sci and Lt Tac BOff slots, too.
Only Al knows for sure. We, as a fanbase, should be tweeting him about this and other KDF stuff as much as the feds do but without our usual KDF anger. Such an attitude has not served us well in the past when dealing with the Devs. A new tactic is needed.
Career Officer
# 40
02-21-2013, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterde3 View Post
And do you know how they determined that number?
By counting the amount of players who dress up as Klingons at conventions. (I kid you not)

Say What??!!
Most JJ Trek hate = IDIC fail.
Quote:
Most who don't like the new Star Trek either didn't like TOS, don't remember TOS, or didn't see TOS