Commander
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 460
# 1 Tin Man Lockbox
02-17-2013, 10:51 PM
Just an idea, but I was watching TNG episode with the Tin Man and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a Tin Man Lockbox.

There are millions of ships like Tin Man missing in action, both factions could find some.

They could have a Tin Man variant ship as well, maybe a larger cruiser verison.

What other thematic stuff could they put in this lockbox that would fit this theme?
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,979
# 2
02-17-2013, 11:09 PM
You.............want a ship that looks like a flying turd.

...........

Just get a Galaxy class.

LTS Join Date : September 2010. Boldly going forward because Cryptic forgot reverse.
I am currenty unsupervised, anyone who knows me will inform you that this will likely lead to trouble.=3
As I grind through the valley of XP, I shall fear no nerf.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 196
# 3
02-17-2013, 11:18 PM
^ Like a Bug Ship?
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 236
# 4
02-18-2013, 12:18 AM
I thought the idea was great, until.... i searched for it and saw the ship... then i laughed till i almost fell off my chair.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 92
# 5
02-18-2013, 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordgyor View Post
What other thematic stuff could they put in this lockbox that would fit this theme?
You could put on your EV suit and strap a saddle onto a gekli
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 293
# 6
02-18-2013, 01:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashdragon View Post
You.............want a ship that looks like a flying turd.
I always thought it looked more like a giant Pine Cone.

So, we have a primary ship, what is going to be the weapon (or weapon equivalent) reward pack? What would go into the C-store? What's the theme of this lockbox?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 146
# 7
02-18-2013, 02:04 AM
Would this tin man have 5 tac consoles and a turn rate of 19?




IF SO SIGN ME UP BABY!
Career Officer
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,785
# 8
02-18-2013, 02:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by picardtheiii View Post
Would this tin man have 5 tac consoles and a turn rate of 19?




IF SO SIGN ME UP BABY!
No, but it would have the unique ability to send every enemy vessel flying off the map.

"A Gorn walks down the street in that hat, people know he's not afraid of anything."

The Masterverse Timeline / Ten Forward Fanfics
Career Officer
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 6
# 9
02-18-2013, 02:47 AM
Hey now everyone, the special effects at the time were pretty bad. Clearly what we need is a rock, shaped like a pinecone, with glowing tron like details reminiscent of both cybernetics and lava.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,608
# 10
02-18-2013, 03:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordgyor View Post
Just an idea, but I was watching TNG episode with the Tin Man and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a Tin Man Lockbox.

There are millions of ships like Tin Man missing in action, both factions could find some.

They could have a Tin Man variant ship as well, maybe a larger cruiser verison.

What other thematic stuff could they put in this lockbox that would fit this theme?
Already was joking about a "Gomtuu-Lockbox" ... because someday soonish they're gonna run out of "reasonable" Ships to put in Lockboxes .. guess it wasn't a joke ...

While we're at it ... just put this in a Lockbox
http://www.zukunftia.de/images/news/ent-4-02b.jpg

Last edited by thutmosis85; 02-18-2013 at 03:22 AM.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:21 PM.