Lieutenant
# 1 Are the PvP missions gone?
10-07-2012, 07:38 AM
What happened to the Hostile Engagements Against Enemy Leaders (PvP: Arenas) and Remove Enemy Secret Headquarters (PvP: Scenarios) missions? I started a new character and these PvP missions were gone, seemingly replaced with a daily (Restore the Neutral Zone (Vice Admiral - Daily)).

Why were these missions removed? Is there something wrong with people getting dilithium for arenas? I've tried talking to Naomi Wildman, but she didn't have anything to say. Tried talking to Mackenzie Calhoun, but he doesn't have the missions for me either! What's going on?

EDIT: Nevermind. I found the missions. The game does not make it very clear that you need to do the Neutral Zone Diplomacy mission (given by Admiral Quinn) first. Once you finish that mission, Mackenzie Calhoun will give the two PvP missions. I wish this would've been written down somewhere since I had long since forgotten about that prerequisite mission.

Last edited by ertihan; 10-07-2012 at 07:47 AM.
Commander
# 2
12-13-2012, 07:16 AM
Was about to report it here right now, too.

Stowiki doesn't say it, and the GMs don't know it! They just tell you to report it as a Bug.

Glad i found this thread now.
Ensign
# 3 Pvp missions gone
02-23-2013, 03:54 PM
I have exactly the same problem since the 21/02/2013 update.
Commander
# 4
02-23-2013, 09:33 PM
I have had it for months now, recently put in a bug report, the Mackenzie dude that is supped to give them on K7 is busy?

Edit: also the 3rd mission the OP mentioned is actually a daily rotating arena, capture and hold and kerrat mission that should be on all characters.

Starfleet M.A.C.O. KDF Honour Guard
Career Officer
# 5
02-25-2013, 08:54 AM
I've had no issues with these missions