Ensign
# 1 Cannot exchange bound doffs?
02-09-2014, 07:55 AM
I'm at the stage where I no longer need any green doffs, in favour of blues and purples, and want to exchange for whites for starbase projects.

Now i've been doing this fine for a while now but in the process of making more doff space i've hit a wall.

When I try to exchange uncommon I get two greens in the list that I can exchange. Problem is I have about 30 in my roster. I noticed that the two that do show up are unbound so does that mean you can't exchange bound doffs for lesser quality doffs?

If so what are my options? Simply dismiss the greens to make room or is there an assignment to send them on forever?
Captain
# 2
02-09-2014, 08:51 AM
On the bright side, you will get a small amount of dillithium when you dismiss them. (or at least you did last time I dismissed any of mine, Been a little while)
It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2014, 09:42 AM
You can trade them in the officer exchange program, an assignment unlocked by completing the Consular Authority assignment chain [wiki-link]. This assignment accepts bound doffs, and on the Fed-side the Karemma and Paradan exchanges reward no less than a green quality doff.
Captain
# 4
02-09-2014, 10:03 AM
Most bound doffs can be traded, but there's a hidden flag on the free starter ones that prevent it.