Rihannsu
# 21
05-09-2013, 12:35 PM
Oh, and just to add something. Kaass (male Vulcan) is a perfect candidate for Betazed.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 22
05-11-2013, 03:33 PM
Refugees rewarded from Support assignments have perfect traits for that race's Asylum mission
Captain
# 23
05-12-2013, 12:29 PM
Asylum in Betazed has the worst chances of success and the doffs usually only have two traits, one of them always being telepathic. I wouldn't throw perfectly good Vulcan doffs (Kaas, T'Pel) on that one.
Rihannsu
# 24
05-12-2013, 03:39 PM
I like Betazoids.....
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Lieutenant
# 25
06-20-2013, 08:15 AM
The easy way to tell for me is to look at the race.

Eg: if you're gunning for vulcan asylum, use a vulcan....
Ensign
# 26
06-23-2013, 02:26 PM
I just realized that, after reading this thread, I know nothing about refugees.
Captain
# 27
06-23-2013, 06:15 PM
One crit trait Asylums are pretty bad, you get horrible chances at good doffs. Granted, if you have white refugees with bad traits, throw them in there. As for Vulcans, there are a lot of Vulcan white refugees with telephatic, logical, and FF (the exceptions are less than the good ones). Throw those into the Vulcan asylum. For Tellar prime, throw any FF and stubborn since aggressive isn't a bad trait there. For the Andoria asylum, I think there are only 3 good white doffs, one not being from the chain. As far as I can remember Earth only has two. If you get a blue or green refugee from grinding doffs, you're most likely better of selling it for EC than playing the Asylum lottery from it. On the KDF side, each Asylum seems to have at least two great refugees, but since refs are harder to get there, you have to deal with what little is out there. For other Asylums, there is always a good or decent refugee to throw in. Any congenial goes great for Bolians, etc, etc.
Ensign
in case there are any other peeps using this as a reference, like me, STO wiki has a solid list here: http://sto.gamepedia.com/Specializat...ugee/Starfleet

To help with the process.
Commander
# 29
02-09-2014, 05:25 PM
It looks like I need to update my list. I think I will do so and break out refugees that match on two traits verus three. I noticed there are some new refugees I need to add to my list. Not sure when they got added. I will also check to see if they dropped some. There are some refugees on my list that I have never seen, so perhaps they are gone.

Not sure when I can do this. It takes a while to create the list and the files are at home, so I can't look at them for a while.
Commander
# 30
02-09-2014, 05:26 PM
As a further refinement, I may add green and blue perfect refugees. Sometimes they are worth buying. I have enough money to afford them if the price is right.