Lt. Commander
My account worked fine during the closed beta, and I added my STO open beta key this afternoon and received no errors.

Now, when I try to log in, I get this: "Account Error, please contact Billing Support."

So I click the link and get this:

...That you can submit and review tickets to Billing and Technical Support from the website? Please Click Here* to access your "My Tickets" where you can submit a help request or follow up on a previous request.

So I click the link, and get this:

This page cannot be found. Why not enjoy a comic instead?

<<Insert cartoon here>>

I'm not amused, Cryptic.

And if I go directly to the support page here: http://www.startrekonline.com/support, the link to the support page isn't even active.

I would LOVE to take this up with your Billing Support people rather than post here, but frankly, I can't.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-11-2010, 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Val_Halla View Post
My account worked fine during the closed beta, but I added my STO open beta key this afternoon and received no errors.

Now, when I try to log in, I get this: "Account Error, please contact Billing Support."

So I click the link and get this:

...That you can submit and review tickets to Billing and Technical Support from the website? Please Click Here* to access your "My Tickets" where you can submit a help request or follow up on a previous request.

So I click the link, and get this:

This page cannot be found. Why not enjoy a comic instead?

<<Insert cartoon here>>

I'm not amused, Cryptic.

And if I go directly to the support page here: http://www.startrekonline.com/support, the link to the support page isn't even active.

I would LOVE to take this up with your Billing Support people rather than post here, but frankly, I can't.
If you look at the top right hand corner the servers are down that means you cannot connect to the patcher...So all should get this message..
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-11-2010, 08:04 PM
Holodeck is offline for maintenance, just sit tight.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-11-2010, 08:09 PM
Argh ! its to much !!! no really i dont think i will be able to sleep till one o'clock eastern time.Willing to try but not enuf synthehol in the fleet atm so that not an option lol
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-11-2010, 08:10 PM
I would think that if the servers were down I'd get a message saying "Servers are down", not "Account Error, please contact Billing Support".

But I'll chill and see what happens...
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-11-2010, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Val_Halla View Post
I would think that if the servers were down I'd get a message saying "Servers are down", not "Account Error, please contact Billing Support".

But I'll chill and see what happens...
I thought the same as you, but my wife just put in her open beta code and it works. However Im in the same boat as you. I added my Steam Open Beta key to my account which already had closed beta on it and now I can't hit anything.

Please help.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-11-2010, 08:19 PM
It should be back online for patching now, so that error should be gone if your account is setup correctly.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-11-2010, 08:22 PM
its not gone.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-11-2010, 08:25 PM
Having the same problem on my end. I'm assuming it's just a glitch, I'm gonna let it be until the beta starts proper.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-11-2010, 08:28 PM
I had the same trouble. Closed the client and re-opened and it started patching...try that? Hope it works out for you!
Closed Thread