Lt. Commander
D2D user here. Downloaded quickly enough for me but my key doesn't work.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-11-2010, 08:26 PM
Looks like it was already registered to your account.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-11-2010, 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coderanger
Looks like it was already registered to your account.
I got the same error. I had applied it after I had preordered from D2D, but when I go to my account page this is what it says:

Star Trek Online
Activated Features

* Star Trek Online Closed Beta
* Star Trek Online - Preorder
* Wrath of Kahn Admiral's Uniform

Shouldn't the "Closed Beta" say "Open Beta"? Shouldn't those accounts have been switched automatically?
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-11-2010, 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
I got the same error. I had applied it after I had preordered from D2D, but when I go to my account page this is what it says:

Star Trek Online
Activated Features

* Star Trek Online Closed Beta
* Star Trek Online - Preorder
* Wrath of Kahn Admiral's Uniform

Shouldn't the "Closed Beta" say "Open Beta"? Shouldn't those accounts have been switched automatically?
Pre Order is open beta.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-11-2010, 09:06 PM
I have the same issue but nothing shows for me besides adminral uniform I am unable to login during server up for patching saying I am not authorized. My husband had to logon to with his closed beta account to get patch started for me.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-11-2010, 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starvenus
I have the same issue but nothing shows for me besides adminral uniform I am unable to login during server up for patching saying I am not authorized. My husband had to logon to with his closed beta account to get patch started for me.
Try contacting the company that you got your code from to explain the problem. If not, try sending a PM to StormShade with the code in question.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-11-2010, 09:16 PM
Yes I have tried doing that as well but not holding my breath or anything since last ticket I sent to them took 10 days to get back to me, this is for fileplanet open beta key from our Founders Club account.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-11-2010, 09:24 PM
I was having problems creating an account lastnight while very tired (I'm deployed to Kirkuk Iraq) and I think I messed up my beta activation key after making an Account I really don't remember what I named (Seriously ) Can you help?
Lt. Commander
# 9 same here
01-11-2010, 09:30 PM
I'm having the same exact problem, only I preordered from BestBuy. My beta key gives the error message "This product key is already active, it cannot be used again." No products attached to my account. I tried logging out & logging back in, that didn't work either. Not much more I can try until I get back home from work tomorrow. Help?
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-11-2010, 10:19 PM
Don't worry, if you pre-ordered on D2D or most other online retail outlets and got an email from them concerning your purchase with a beta key number included, the beta key you recieved is already active.
You just need to download the beta client from them and you're set.

Stormy, I know that you will read this. Can you confirm this or at least clarify this?