Lt. Commander
So my beta key tells me it's already in use. Best Buy support keeps transferring me around as if they don't know who to contact me with, and the star trek online support ticket link, http://startrekonline.com/tickets says the page cannot be found.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-11-2010, 09:03 PM
Check your My Account button on the top right corner of the screen from the STO main page. If it doesn't say Star Trek Online - Preorder, or something similar, try sending a PM to StormShade with your problem.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-11-2010, 09:13 PM
It says I have no products since it never accepted my beta key... I'll try seding StormShade a pm
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-11-2010, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proven
So my beta key tells me it's already in use. Best Buy support keeps transferring me around as if they don't know who to contact me with, and the star trek online support ticket link, http://startrekonline.com/tickets says the page cannot be found.
email the link on the bottom of your beta card I returned 3 to the bestbuy store for the same reason... The Customer service reps issued me a new key pretty quick
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-11-2010, 09:18 PM
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-11-2010, 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paynegiver View Post
email the link on the bottom of your beta card I returned 3 to the bestbuy store for the same reason... The Customer service reps issued me a new key pretty quick
I pre-ordered from bestbuy.com, so there was no beta card, just an e-mail with the code and instructions.. However there wasn't any e-mail listed as a support, only a phone number... which after several calls has proved useless.

Ironic that if you order online you get a phone number for support, and if you buy it in the store you get an e-mail address.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-11-2010, 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proven
I pre-ordered from bestbuy.com, so there was no beta card, just an e-mail with the code and instructions.. However there wasn't any e-mail listed as a support, only a phone number... which after several calls has proved useless.
stobeta@crypticstudios.com