Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Starfleet Veteran
So I re ran the devidian feature series for grabbing some expertise and, to my amusement, some of the NPC's are what best I can describe as grey and suffering from theta radiation

I mean seriously ? how do you screw up your npc art assest ?

if you have any QA or code fixers left could you please fix this ? its just stupid and breaks the immersion :/
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
03-05-2013, 04:39 AM
meant to add they mostly pop up in the everything old is new mission
Career Officer
# 3
03-05-2013, 06:53 PM
Happened when season 7 launched. I've actually seen players and/or their bridge officers like that on New Romulus. It seems the art for statues on that planet somehow get mixed up and are applied where they aren't suppose to be.

If you look closely the character is somewhat grey with a green moss like detail to them.
Every time Arc is downloaded, a poodle spontaneously combusts. Please support the cause and download Arc today.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
03-06-2013, 05:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeybone13 View Post

If you look closely the character is somewhat grey with a green moss like detail to them.
yup that's it alright, I remember before going on break just after season 7 launch, a lot of art assets were broken aand still havnt been fixed
Captain
# 5
03-06-2013, 06:26 AM
Jokes on you, for expertise you do doff'ing or the mirror event exclusively

Also if that's really your biggest complaint about bugs or balance or features you got it easy.

Might want to check out real problems like blocked maco/omega/hg ground sets or not being able to equip boff's, crashing or w/e.
Ensign
# 6
03-07-2013, 07:29 AM
I did notice when I came back to game some of my ships had no active boffs, and to fix it I had to warp into sector space and warp back to ead or qnos. What was up with that ?

Also blocked KHG/MACO sets ? admittedly I got my sets before the big grind was introduced. So whats up with that too ?
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
03-07-2013, 07:41 AM
there was a big 2700 ish post that started off because there changed foundry reward most form users kicked off because it was the breacking point for a lot of things 1 of them was the fact that there have not tried to fix a lot of the in game bugs. and lot o.f other things devs ignore when players complain AFKers in the rep missions buying new ships and have to mess about to slot boff and meny other issues.
with a heavy heart i quit on the 27/4/2014 because there dont fix things and are stealing my rep powers that ive worked hard for game uninstalled
Career Officer
# 8
03-08-2013, 08:50 AM
in Big Dig it is the Thalaron Mine, if you get killed by it your texture changes and when you respawn it sometimes does not change you back.

that is an old one and has been around since Thalaron Mines were given to the Romulans.

but in the Devidian Missions there are no Thalaron Mines... and nor Romulans...

i think your are talking about 2 different things here.