Commander
I have the shield, and armor unlocked, working on the weapon now, but so far, my character wont show the armor, what am I doing wrong? I am using a Ferasan, but I've seen Gorn use it, etc. etc.

Am I doing something wrong? I've tried activated/deactivating looks, and so far, I'm not seeing any difference.
Lieutenant
# 2
04-04-2013, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by benovide View Post
I have the shield, and armor unlocked, working on the weapon now, but so far, my character wont show the armor, what am I doing wrong? I am using a Ferasan, but I've seen Gorn use it, etc. etc.

Am I doing something wrong? I've tried activated/deactivating looks, and so far, I'm not seeing any difference.
You need the full set purchased, then run an additional Reputation project to unlock the visuals. Mk XI allows you to use the set in the tailor (minus helmet), while Mk XII shows the full thing (if personal armor visual is turned on that is)
Commander
# 3
04-04-2013, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antrenos View Post
You need the full set purchased, then run an additional Reputation project to unlock the visuals. Mk XI allows you to use the set in the tailor (minus helmet), while Mk XII shows the full thing (if personal armor visual is turned on that is)
OOOHHH I see.
Captain
# 4
04-04-2013, 05:34 PM
Are you using Mk X gear? The Mk X armor uses the same visual as regular armor, and since there is no armor visual for KHG, you get nothing...
Commander
# 5
04-04-2013, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ursusmorologus View Post
Are you using Mk X gear? The Mk X armor uses the same visual as regular armor, and since there is no armor visual for KHG, you get nothing...
Ooo oh ok thank you. I've never tried getting the KHG ground set before, I've always gone omega ground set. So I wasn't sure. Thank you very much.