Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Gameplay
Login

Empire Veteran
# 31
02-20-2013, 10:00 AM
The war content could be inserted into low levels so new players would have an understanding of the why and to give us story that pertains to us.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Rihannsu
# 32
02-20-2013, 12:53 PM
you know. I'm merely making this thread as a wish. My idea is to give the KDF the team fortress console. one that came with the steamrunner. another fed ship that the KDF didn't get.. I support the KDF. Roach knows this. I've made thread after thread of ideas for the KDF. This is just one console I really like.
Rihannsu
# 33
02-20-2013, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainbmoney View Post
you know. I'm merely making this thread as a wish. My idea is to give the KDF the team fortress console. one that came with the steamrunner. another fed ship that the KDF didn't get.. I support the KDF. Roach knows this. I've made thread after thread of ideas for the KDF. This is just one console I really like.
it may have started out a simple wish, but any topic involving one faction getting something the other has will quickly turn into...this
Captain
# 34
02-20-2013, 01:13 PM
Though not as much these days, a lot of people whine about when an aecton asim' is used in a pvp scenario, be it ker'ret or actual PVP maps, giving them to the feds will only irritate more pvp players, seeing how carriers got given to feddies increasing pet spam, now aectons?

Then again its a lose/lose situation for the people who decide what consoles are for the lockbox chopping board.

People complain about them being in the game, people complain about them not being in THEIR part of the game O.o;

Devs' you have my sympathies on this one :p
Your Heavy Graviton Beam deals 26470 (10583) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to Assimilated Carrier.
Career Officer
# 35
02-20-2013, 01:44 PM
What a sad thread.

If cryptic can sell it, they will. They are not holding out morale ground for KDF uniqueness, they barely understand that acetons and leech are crazy powerful.

The real reason you don't want Feds to get them is.... they'll be nerfed the minute they are in mass use, you know it, so do we. The acetons are down right ridiculous, and many KDFs who try to play Fed characters explode without their leech console.
Delirium Tremens
Completed Starbase, Embassy, Mine, Spire and No Win Scenario
Nothing to do anymore.
http://dtfleet.com/
Visit our Youtube channel
Rihannsu
# 36
02-20-2013, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicha0 View Post
The acetons are down right ridiculous, and many KDFs who try to play Fed characters explode without their leech console.
not me, because i actually know how to play effectively with what i've got
Lieutenant
# 37
02-20-2013, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainbmoney View Post
Can we get Aceton Assimilators in the next Cross Faction Console Box in the next LockBox? Up the anti by giving KDF the Console that comes in the T1 Steamrunner. that will really make for some interesting PVP activity. What do ya say?
No. Just, no. Stop with the cross-faction stuff. The longer this goes on, the less unique each faction becomes...KDF more so since they have very little when compared to the Fed side. What do you want next, cross-faction/species traits? Knock it off...
Rihannsu
# 38
02-20-2013, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chairmanmeowmix View Post
What do you want next, cross-faction/species traits? Knock it off...
well, now that you mention it....kidding, just kidding
Empire Veteran
# 39
02-20-2013, 08:25 PM
...Why? I mean, what usage would you get out of it? In PvP it's very hated from a great many people, and in PvE, while it sometimes takes aggro and deals decent damage, it's not really needed.

Besides, if AA and Leech are given to the Feds...what then? At that point, the only (good) consoles left will be tier 5 ship ones, and those aren't gonna get traded. At least at that point, Feds won't be able to complain about Leech and AA, because everyone will have them. It'll really only end up hurting things in terms of PvP. PvE won't really matter or change, it's easy already.

I'll admit it now, I'd use Leech on my Feds, because it is THAT good. Think on what Syndrome said in The Incredibles:

"Once everyone is super...then no one will be."

Captain
# 40
02-20-2013, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by csgtmyork View Post
LOL. Are you saying that Fed. Players don't have to buy the ship that has the special consoles they want? That they can just buy the consoles? Cause last I checked, that Tachyon Detection Grid is still on that Nebula that costs 2K zen.
And that point defense system that the Klingons got in that last lockbox? Yeah. I still have to buy the ship in order to get it! So IDK what you're talking about.
The difference is you don't see Klingons begging for the other faction's consoles. You have nothing to offer I desire.
All cloaks should be canon.