Commander
Hi all, I have a pretty decent route laid out for KDF, where i can do the tour in three goes (if i make no mistakes) but i do hear of those who manage to do it 4,5,6 times. I tried looking for the best KDF route on the internet, but all i find is smegging fed maps. Does anyone have the optimal route laid out for KDF players? would love to give it a go!
Commander
# 2
02-20-2013, 03:41 PM
I'm not normally a bumper of my own thread, but does no one have a map or a course which they do?
Captain
# 3
02-20-2013, 04:01 PM
I don't have maps to offer (even less for KDF, don't think I ever tried it on my KDF toons). However I know the most effective ways to gain ECs on this Tour is repeating just a very fast portion of the trip and using episode transwarps to get from one point to another. I guess such a tactic should work on the KDF side as well.

(Also, you could just Tour the Universe on your Fed toon following any maps you may have found and transfering the EC to your KDF toon in some form or another.)
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Commander
# 4
02-21-2013, 01:20 AM
Yeah, i'm just so surprised by the lack of knowledge on the KDF side. In the fed side there is maps, routes, tips on engines, ships, mission transwarps, the lot, but nothing for the KDF. I have a route which just makes it three times, and it gives me three blasts of my transwarp back to Qo'nos, but sometimes, a simple error or even a bug will cost me the third trip, so i would like to see how to make the route faster.
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
02-21-2013, 03:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmako View Post
Yeah, i'm just so surprised by the lack of knowledge on the KDF side. In the fed side there is maps, routes, tips on engines, ships, mission transwarps, the lot, but nothing for the KDF. I have a route which just makes it three times, and it gives me three blasts of my transwarp back to Qo'nos, but sometimes, a simple error or even a bug will cost me the third trip, so i would like to see how to make the route faster.
lol From what I read, seems to me we're using the exact same route.
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-22-2013, 04:43 PM
Well.

I run a 2 mil EC tour like this:

Missions:
Fed War: Night of the Comet
Fek Ihri: Destiny (Return to Q'nos because I?m a lazy sod in getting my Transwarp to 5 minutes cooldown), Afterlife

Tour:
Mission -> Sector Block -> Transwarp Hub (Gamma Orionis)
Gamma Orionis -> Transwarpdrive Over the X (center) -> Pelia Sector -> Transwarp Afterlife
Cross Into Gu'vat Sector (Omega Leonis Block) -> Transwarp Night of the Comet
Turn around -> Cross into Aachanis Sector -> Change instance -> Move towards Orellius Sector Block
Cross into Raveh Sector -> Transwarp Q'nos/Destiny Transwarp

That is 200k EC per tour (-1.1k Creds) of which I usually do 10-11, though that is with DI and RP.

Mind you, I should not be writing this at around 2 am in the morning. Hope it helped.
Lieutenant
# 7
01-05-2014, 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmako View Post
Hi all, I have a pretty decent route laid out for KDF, where i can do the tour in three goes (if i make no mistakes) but i do hear of those who manage to do it 4,5,6 times. I tried looking for the best KDF route on the internet, but all i find is smegging fed maps. Does anyone have the optimal route laid out for KDF players? would love to give it a go!
Try the guide that is on the House of Mar'tok website.

http://www.thehouseofmartok.com/page/tourtheuniverse
http://www.starfleettaskforce1.com/
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
01-05-2014, 08:51 PM
Necro-post.
Closed Thread