Career Officer
# 11
04-16-2013, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxfire View Post
Bug number two. This bug is with the Boarding Party Duty officers, which launch extra boarding party shuttles, 3 per doff, with a 33% chance to do so. You can have max 3 of these which I do have in my Boarding Party ship(I want my money back). How these Doffs are broken, is that they simply launch a random amount of shuttles(4, 5, 6, 7) instead of a fixed amount, they won't allow me to launch 12 boarding party shuttles just because it should be so, 3 or 6 or 9 or 12 is what it should be.
Correct me if I'm wrong 'cumber, but I thought those doffs had a chance to increase the shuttle numbers much like Security Officer has a chance to increase how many beam down to your aid on the group. I have three of those for purple, yet quite often it still doesn't give me any extra meat shields!
Rihannsu
# 12
04-30-2013, 05:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquitaine985 View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong 'cumber, but I thought those doffs had a chance to increase the shuttle numbers much like Security Officer has a chance to increase how many beam down to your aid on the group.
security officer has fixed number of officers beamed down, it is always the same number, with boarding party, it is not. It's 1-3 with each doff, they also have invidual chances and each new shuttle costs crew.
Say the word, it saves the world.
CUUCUUMBEER! "-With slight partigen with it."
Proud member or DPS-800 "-We kill dem mines with our scitter turrets."