Captain
# 21
02-20-2013, 08:22 PM
Hey, only a few more hours until I get angry when I see how much Dil it will cost for a purple DOFF from the Omega store! Hooray!

On a serious note, can we start publicly making fun of people who can't tell the difference between a programmer who debugs and a programmer who creates content and thinks that complaining to one about the other makes any sense at all? Because that would be swell.
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
Captain
# 22
02-20-2013, 09:19 PM
I really like the changes and fixes in the patch, except for Azure Nebula. Azure Nebula is the only quick 5 man space mission for romulan marks in the ques, it needs to give more rom marks not fleet ones imo.

Anyways, this will really get me pumped for the 5 man starbase defense mission, it's my favorite one in the game and I really appreciate the buff.
The Somraw, K'tinga, D'Kyr, D7, Kumari, and T'Varo are all older than the Constitution Refit and yet they are tier 5. The rule needs to change.
Survivor of Romulus
# 23
02-20-2013, 11:01 PM
i like this patch because it gives me more ways to earn fleet marks but i still dont see any comments by the devs to fix all the other problems fleet marks removel was the tipping point.
AFK players will still sit there and get a even bigger reward now bugs like fixing ship when ur in elite stf brings up wrong ship i know ill delete my shuttle.
or u buy a new ship and can not slot boff with out changing maps and some times u have to log in and out. and meny more bugs that just wind u up i cant think of them all at the moment.
Welcome to bugs online were we only fix the bugs you like, and will ignore the ones you hate.
These are the voyages of the USS Farmville. Her 5 year mission is to boldly farm where no one has farmed before.
Say No to ARK
Captain
# 24
02-20-2013, 11:13 PM
2 hours ???

ROFL

This must be a monster patch.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf
Career Officer
# 25
02-20-2013, 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilbor2 View Post
...or u buy a new ship and can not slot boff with out changing maps and some times u have to log in and out. and meny more bugs that just wind u up i cant think of them all at the moment.
Reading comprehension, how does it work?

From the linked patch notes: "Resolved an issue that prevented some players from assigning Bridge Officers to their ships."
Ensign
# 26
02-20-2013, 11:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pingahead View Post
I just happy that it only took a week to fix the BOff problem and the "2Min Universal Cooldown". Because that really wasn't having an adverse effect on the gaming experience.
So what if you are in the middle of an Elite STF and one of 5 has to fly off into space.

You don't think that those two should have been addressed Last Friday?
You knew on Thurs that the Thurs Patch broke it.
Was Taiwan on a long Holiday and you couldn't get permission to Fix anything?
Why do you still complain? Be happy its fixed.
I dont get it that people constantly complain....
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-20-2013, 11:57 PM
Now we can STFU
Commander
# 28
02-21-2013, 12:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by waarder View Post
Why do you still complain? Be happy its fixed.
I dont get it that people constantly complain....
Like you just did? Complain about people complaining...
From the man himself - "And as far as Season 7 being "grindy" - welcome to the MMORPG genre"

Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around my eyes, look into my eyes, you're under..."Grind is good".
Commander
# 29
02-21-2013, 12:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vesolc View Post
Now we can STFU
I see my sig works...
From the man himself - "And as far as Season 7 being "grindy" - welcome to the MMORPG genre"

Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around my eyes, look into my eyes, you're under..."Grind is good".
Republic Veteran
# 30
02-21-2013, 12:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsurutafan01 View Post
On a serious note, can we start publicly making fun of people who can't tell the difference between a programmer who debugs and a programmer who creates content and thinks that complaining to one about the other makes any sense at all? Because that would be swell.
Yeah, we can put them there with the people who insistently complain on the ship release blogs about the lack of content to use the ship on. Ship Designer is not a mission author.
If you believe the sky is the limit, you are aiming too low. We must reach beyond the stars - Ambassador Otungku
Closed Thread