Lieutenant
# 51 Thanks
02-21-2013, 06:15 AM
This is great. It will add some sense of accomplishment to some very fun missions! Thanks a bunch guys!
Captain
# 52
02-21-2013, 06:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilusa View Post
I'm a big fan of all these fixes!! Now if we can just raise the dil cap a smige that would be much appreciated!
The Dilithium Cap is in place to drive trade on the Dil-Zen exchange. If you want more dilithium per day than what you can personally refine, then you are expected to trade Zen for it.

System is working as intended and as it should for free players. However, I could get behind raising the cap for gold members. If you are subscribed, there should be an additional 670 units for each full 30-day period you have been subscribed, up to 3 years worth. So if you have been subscribed for 3 years, you would be able to refine a total of 32120 units per day. Lifetimers would automatically receive the ability to refine up to 33000 per day. It's a marginal increase over what a monthly subscriber's maximum after three years, but regular subscribers don't plop down $300 at one time, either. LTSers won't get a monthly raise in Dil refinement. They get the entire maximum increase in one lump sum.

LTSers could by this token become the chief suppliers of RD on the exchange as their very high refinement cap should allow them to manage their projects much more efficiently, and have a surplus that could be poured into the economy. The more RD that can flow into the exchange the better its exchange rate should become, so Zen sales should increase as Free Players looking to negate some of their grind, purchase Zen to trade for RD. If the exchange rate tanks like it has recently, then fewer people will want to spend money on Zen if they cannot get what they feel is a fair trade.

Regarding monthly subscribers... the refinement bonuses would drop to zero if you cancel your account. The longer you stay subbed, the more you should be able to refine. Become a silver member and silver member refinement rules must apply.

So this would create incentives to sub and even purchase Lifetime Gold status.
I personally want a Star Trek game that is actually Star Trek. On a qualitative level that could be a lot of different things for a lot of different people. But on a quantitative level, if the developers were to watch star trek and make the game like what they see, then at least it will be a shot in the right direction, as far as I am concerned.
Ensign
# 53
02-21-2013, 07:01 AM
Wrong date on the launcher folks, I saw the notification for the downtime and it says Feb. 20, 2013.

Might want to fix that.
Career Officer
# 54
02-21-2013, 07:01 AM
SHARD IS DOWN......

Let the Shenanigans begin!
Lieutenant
# 55
02-21-2013, 07:05 AM
Now that wasn't so difficult to do...which begs the question of why this wasn't done in the first place a week ago.

Whatever, it's done and the problem has been sorted for the most part. Thank you for listening to the players.
Lt. Commander
# 56
02-21-2013, 07:13 AM
Personally, I'm really happy the universal two-minute timer is being addressed. It really affected my game play either during elite Borg STFs, Red Alerts or even one-man Borg missions. Especially if I forgot to bring minor component repair consumables with me. But I was having a bit of fun trying to figure out what triggered the timer.
Captain
# 57
02-21-2013, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by usscapital View Post
adding fleetmarks to pvp ? , when did pvp become fleet based ? .

only 1 day on tribble ? , is that realy enough time to test it ?
i have no idea why i put this tbh , i must have been under the weather lol

some nice changes anyways
Lt. Commander
# 58
02-21-2013, 07:23 AM
the only thing they havent done with the fleet marks in this patch was put it back in the foundry and i am afraid that the pvp fleet mark thing will be like the foundry fleet marks and be temporary and cause alot more problems with the pvp vets and the pvp boot camp with all the people who dont know one thing about pvp trying to play pvp. idk for sure if the pvp fleet marks will be temporary like the foundry fleet marks or be perminant thou
Survivor of Romulus
# 59
02-21-2013, 07:26 AM
From the main web site page:

"We will be performing shard maintenance on February 20th from 7-9 AM PST (1500-1700 UTC)."

Yeah, good luck with doing that yesterday.
Ensign
# 60
02-21-2013, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrannussallus View Post
Wrong date on the launcher folks, I saw the notification for the downtime and it says Feb. 20, 2013.

Might want to fix that.
Yeah this please^^^ lol It caught me of guard when I logged in today been gone all week was wondering if something major happened and everything was down since yesterday lol, no worries now but I would fix it for those ppl that doesnt come to the forums
Closed Thread