Lieutenant
Hi all I have a Ops Oddy and I am trying to figure out what set is the best right now I have two set of the three set Jem'hadar and I am trying to figure out MACO, Omega Force, Adapted MACO, Borg, or Borg adapted Omega Force what set is the best for me?
Career Officer
# 2
05-05-2014, 11:09 AM
Really depends on what you are doing with the ship.

DPS
Healer
PvE
PvP
Career

???????
Lieutenant
# 3
05-05-2014, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edalgo View Post
Really depends on what you are doing with the ship.

DPS
Healer
PvE
PvP
Career

???????
Really PvE although I will go back play through all the missions on Advance. So I guess career as well.
Captain
# 4
05-05-2014, 11:20 AM
Which of those Reputation sets do you currently have versus what are you working towards? Some are pretty good if you already have them, but not sure if I'd buy them at this point compared to other things around.
Career Officer
# 5
05-05-2014, 11:20 AM
I mean in game career type. Tac , Sci or Eng.

PvE then you are looking to do damage with some survivability.

Really there are no truly bad sets for what you are looking to do. You just want something that has synergy with the rest of the build. Either to amplify something or make up for something else the build lacks.

Default set most people use IMO is the 2 piece borg set engines and deflector with either the MACO shields or elite fleet resilient shields ResB. If you have plasma nice leech then do not use the MACO shields.

The borg hull heal allows you to slot more boff stations for offensive abilities than necessary without the set.