Lt. Commander
I downloaded the client from D2D, it is in a zip file called "Star_Trek_OB_ST_0_20100108a_dd".

Is this ok? Can I just extract, install and run STO from STO shortcut, patch up and go (when OB starts,of course)...?

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-12-2010, 02:15 AM
Should be ok, and you can run it now and find out. Launcher should fire up and patch you up to date, was a 172mb update patch btw.

There is a know issue with the current D2D version you can "Search" forums for that issue, that it would fire up and want to download a 10gig patch, minus that issue you'll be fine. From what I understand thats a limited problem, and fixed in a new build to D2D tommorow.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-12-2010, 02:17 AM
Thanks mate
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-12-2010, 02:21 AM
I have that version too, i had already previously downloaded another version from D2D, but after reading the forum about the fact it was downloading the wrong patch information, i deleted it.

when i downloaded it again last night i got your version and the name was different from the previous one, i was then able to download a new patch and launch, everything seems fine and good to go for me now, just need to wait to 10am.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-12-2010, 02:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorney
I have that version too, i had already previously downloaded another version from D2D, but after reading the forum about the fact it was downloading the wrong patch information, i deleted it.

when i downloaded it again last night i got your version and the name was different from the previous one, i was then able to download a new patch and launch, everything seems fine and good to go for me now, just need to wait to 10am.
Ha! Splendid.