Lt. Commander
# 1 Griefing with Cover Shield
01-12-2010, 01:11 AM
I believe the Engineering ability Cover Shield can be used to grief if applied properly. Currently it is possible to trigger non targeting abilities in non combat areas. On Sol station, two Engineers can effectively block off most of the doorways in the station. An organized group of Engineers can theoretically block off certain areas of most of the indoor public instances. Of course players can always go to another instance, but it could still become aggravating.

I like the ability and the way it works. I can even see there being the need to enable its use in public, non-combat instances. I am not sure if there is any easy solution to the issue though...
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-12-2010, 01:19 AM
I believe you are in the wrong room for this discussion. Please go to the Star Trek Online Discussion room for this topic. You are currently in the PC & Technical Issues room.

Cheers,
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-12-2010, 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteppenRazor
I believe you are in the wrong room for this discussion. Please go to the Star Trek Online Discussion room for this topic. You are currently in the PC & Technical Issues room.

Cheers,
As Engeneer it's a logical error to post the topic here :p