Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
01-12-2010, 04:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamd
The launcher wont download more than one patch at a time, if your not at the final patch which you'll know, its tiny, keep restarting.
This was the golden tip ;-)

Thanx m8! I guess everyone has got the invalid password and username thingie !? :-)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
01-12-2010, 04:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elfgetalleke
This was the golden tip ;-)

Thanx m8! I guess everyone has got the invalid password and username thingie !? :-)
Yes indeed.... glad your finally aboard.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
01-12-2010, 04:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamd
The launcher wont download more than one patch at a time, if your not at the final patch which you'll know, its tiny, keep restarting.
Nice tip Bamd... this must have happened to you at some point didn't it? lol
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
01-12-2010, 06:26 AM
I had the same problem, so i removed every STO file I had and restarted download, still downloading atm...

BTW. Is it normal for the files to end up in C:\Users\user\\appdata\local\virtualstore\cryptic studios???
And that's not the actual download files, I'm talkin about raw game data like 10gigs of it....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
01-12-2010, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodas
I had the same problem, so i removed every STO file I had and restarted download, still downloading atm...

BTW. Is it normal for the files to end up in C:\Users\user\\appdata\local\virtualstore\cryptic studios???
And that's not the actual download files, I'm talkin about raw game data like 10gigs of it....
Only if you ignored the default folder and installed in Program Files incorrectly.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:23 AM.