Lt. Commander
# 71
02-24-2013, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psymantis View Post
It's people like Mr Taco that are the reason I still play this game. Now if only we could clone him and staff the whole place with them.
Yep. Mr Taco should be promoted to Mr Enchilada.
Lt. Commander
# 72
02-24-2013, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoggymack22 View Post
Imperial Guard Vessel. Imperial Guard Ship.
Hmm, seems out of place in a 25th century setting, seeing as Andoria is no longer an independent "empire", as far as I know. Any chance we can get an A.D.F. (Andorian Defense Fleet) prefix, or something like that?
I was someone else here til the forum/account transition lied
and told me that my original name was taken.
Career Officer
# 73
02-24-2013, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
That's not the bridge though. In the background, you can see the same door that they used in the torture room (with the silver swoops), which is NOT present on the Kumari Bridge. Those doors flank the viewscreen, which they do not on the kumari Bridge, and the viewscreen is the wrong shape. Hence, Nonsense room.

Glad you like it! It's always hard when it comes to something like this. The ship is ancient by 2409 standards, and JamJamz spiced up the exteriors to fit iin today. The bridge SHOULD have been upgraded significantly by now. But. . . we're fans, and we want to see what we saw on the shows. . .
why no crew deck? the ship is tough looks cool
Survivor of Romulus
# 74
02-24-2013, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qqqqii View Post
Hmm, seems out of place in a 25th century setting, seeing as Andoria is no longer an independent "empire", as far as I know. Any chance we can get an A.D.F. (Andorian Defense Fleet) prefix, or something like that?
Actually as far as I know from what has been mentioned in Star Trek throughout the series, Andoria never dissasembled the Imperial Guard. They joined Starfleet, yes, but the Imperial Guard survived and continued to function as an organization.
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Captain
# 75
02-25-2013, 04:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by usscapital View Post
i have only ever seen one of the bug ships in the stf's/fleet events i do , so how would this stop people from using these ? .
some say they are made of glass but i had 2 kdf ships trying to kill me for well over 10 min before they managed it (1 carrier and one neg'var i think it was) , and that was when other kdf ships warped in
Not Bug Ships I was on about the bugs that the andorian ships had I think involving the wing cannons which I believe is now resolved,
Captain
# 76
02-25-2013, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qqqqii View Post
Starfleet is like the United Nations, not the United States. Each world has their own government and it's own military - assuming a particular society has a military: I doubt Vulcans do. They all just contribute to Starfleet for the betterment of the united union. Together they can stand against foes that would crush them individually but they're still very-much their own worlds.
Captain
# 77
02-25-2013, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
Starfleet is like the United Nations, not the United States. Each world has their own government and it's own military - assuming a particular society has a military: I doubt Vulcans do. They all just contribute to Starfleet for the betterment of the united union. Together they can stand against foes that would crush them individually but they're still very-much their own worlds.
WHAT THE HECK?? - where did you come from?? - Were you on a 5 month deep space mission or something? Been a long time since I have seen you post.
Empire Veteran
# 78
02-25-2013, 09:51 AM
I have always preferred the KDF but I had one Andorian character that created almost on Day 1 that I had not really played with since he became a VA but I have to admit that I am playing him non-stop now. I really love that ship. I keep switching between the Tactical and Engineering versions and although the Tactical is really squishy with no real to heal shields or hull I still love it. I do believe the DPS is a bit low for a 5-forward weapon slot ship and I don't think the special abilities should be on the same CD as other BOFF skills but still it is a very nice looking ship with some decent DPS. Good job!
Career Officer
# 79 Love/Hate
02-25-2013, 11:03 AM
I love the Tac ship but hate the others. It'd be nice for the science variant to have a usable Science Boff slot.
Starfleet Veteran
# 80
02-25-2013, 11:16 AM
Ships are nice, not sure about design though