Ensign
I reached rank 4 in diplomacy and there is a mention about a diplomatic uniform/jacket.

I searched countless places as to where I can get that uniform/jacket, but I have yet to find it.

Strange thing that the "tailer" cannot provide it.

Can someone, please, point at the right direction? I would sincerly appreciate.

Thank you.
Captain
# 2
09-23-2012, 01:58 PM
You need to see the diplomat in Admiral Quinn's officer first. He will give you access to the jacket at the tailor. He will also give you a choice for cross-faction Boff.
Captain
# 3
09-23-2012, 02:02 PM
If I recall correctly, it should be in the Tailor under uniforms and listed as Diplomat. There is a jacket and pants. If that doesn't work, then talk to Admiral Jiro that is in Admiral Quinn's office.
Captain
# 4
09-23-2012, 02:08 PM
Visit Ambassador what's-his-name in Quinn's office where you can pick up a KDF faction boff for your crew and the Diplomat uniform, as seen in my signature (pardon my graphics).
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
Ensign
# 5
09-23-2012, 02:24 PM
Okay,

I am in Quinn's Office, and the only one related to Diplomacy with whom I can talk, is Ambassador Jiro Sugihara. And nowhere in the dialogue, can you get anything related to the "diplomatic uniform".

And as far as the tailor goes, there is no choice that I can see related to the 'diplomatic uniform" as well.

I am at a loss here. I must either be missinig something obvious or there is something wrong related to that uniform...
Captain
# 6
09-23-2012, 02:27 PM
If you are seeing Jiro and he is not offering you a KDF boff then you are not yet at the full diplomacy rank.

Or it might be that you have not taken a mission. You should have gotten a directive to go and see Jiro when you hit your diplomacy maximum. Check your mission journal and see if it is there but not taken.
Ensign
# 7
09-23-2012, 02:49 PM
... I have 100628/100000 in Diplomacy, I can transwarp to DS9 and have been doing it for a while now.

And as far as my journal goes, under the "In progress" tab, nothing within that section mention anything about that.

As for the "Available" tab under Ambassador Jiro Sugihara or "Diplomacy", nothing as well beside diplomacy mission in clusters or Daily missions.
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
09-23-2012, 04:08 PM
When you visit the tailor, do you have an option for an "Ambassador's Jacket"?

You don't get a full uniform. All you get is a jacket.
Fleet Admiral Joseph D. Ridgeway
The Armada
www.thebikinibottomarmada.com
Original join date: Feb 5, 2010
Twitter: @davejl_99, & @STO_BBArmada
Ensign
# 9
09-23-2012, 04:59 PM
Nope, no jacket at the Tailor.

I'll be rechecking... again...

Thank you everyone for all your suggestions. But know that I tried all those prior to coming here. I find this situation comical at this point. Anyways, if anyone as something new to mention in this thread, please, dont hesitate.

Before logging off earlier, I sent a GM Ticket. I am about to log back in and see if I got a reply.
Career Officer
# 10
09-23-2012, 05:09 PM
You should go to the Duty Officer contact at Starfleet Academy and have him check your CXP allocation to correct any allocation issues from previous STO bugs. Your advancement to 'Diplomat' may have been messed, and this might correct the issue...