Lt. Commander
# 131 Urgent
01-17-2010, 02:51 PM
Please im 13 and my bro 15 i have been using all of my technological knowledge and loopholes on systems to get this beta for nearly a week and we really want to play this before beta finishes im going to try to reinstall them tomorrow. Any help would be appreciated. Im on windows vista 64bit and my bro is on windows xp 64bit. Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 132
01-17-2010, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie_Griffin
Please im 13 and my bro 15 i have been using all of my technological knowledge and loopholes on systems to get this beta for nearly a week and we really want to play this before beta finishes im going to try to reinstall them tomorrow. Any help would be appreciated. Im on windows vista 64bit and my bro is on windows xp 64bit. Thank you.
Windows XP 64 unsupported.

Someone just pointed out if you download a zip file and used Windows built in zip program it corrupts the files. So use WinRAR http://www.rarlab.com/
Lt. Commander
# 133 Use WinRAR
01-17-2010, 03:05 PM
Someone just pointed out if you download a zip file and used Windows built in zip program it corrupts the files. So use WinRAR http://www.rarlab.com/
Lt. Commander
# 134 Solution I Think
01-21-2010, 11:00 AM
HI everyone i ahd this and what i did was un install star trek online and delete all trace of it and cryptic studios files then i re installed star trek online and even left it on overnight to do patches. Then went on to ati.com to update my drivers and the graphics are now awesome. I have a Integrated Motherboard 3200 Radeon. Any other help on this matter i may know some more PM me. Hope I helped
Lt. Commander
# 135
01-21-2010, 03:58 PM
I have to say, confirmed for the "Delete the hogg/pigg filed and re-download the stuff from Cryptic" but. it fixed out everything on my end, and I have to thank the one that suggested it on this thread.