Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 155
does the tactical consoles affect the hangar pet's dmg?

If we all live in boxes that doesn't mean my box is the same color like yours
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 185
# 2
03-20-2013, 04:18 AM
No, nothing affect pet's damage.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,063
# 3
03-20-2013, 04:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wirtdd View Post
No, nothing affect pet's damage.
not true and you know that...

OP: no, tac consoles sadly wont affect pets (sadly)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
10k DPS Vesta threads: 1; 2
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 155
# 4
03-20-2013, 04:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferdzso0 View Post
not true and you know that...

OP: no, tac consoles sadly wont affect pets (sadly)
thanx for the clarification about tactical consoles and pets.
what about other things like boff's abilities, for exemple?

If we all live in boxes that doesn't mean my box is the same color like yours
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 185
# 5
03-20-2013, 04:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferdzso0 View Post
not true and you know that...
Obviously it was direct reply to the OP question, t a c t i c a l c o n s o l e s which at first was just a "No." but since a post requires a minimun of 10 characters I had to blabla more.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,063
# 6
03-20-2013, 04:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by akpa View Post
thanx for the clarification about tactical consoles and pets.
what about other things like boff's abilities, for exemple?
most things that buff others will buff the pets. if you feel like it, you can even TT and HE your pets to your liking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wirtdd View Post
Obviously it was direct reply to the OP question, t a c t i c a l c o n s o l e s which at first was just a "No." but since a post requires a minimun of 10 characters I had to blabla more.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
10k DPS Vesta threads: 1; 2
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,840
# 7
03-20-2013, 09:06 AM
flight deck officer Duty officers can boost pet stats in some way when in certain modes. I know there is one flight Deck Officer that adds 10% to pet damage when they are in escort mode.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,063
# 8
03-20-2013, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenkari View Post
flight deck officer Duty officers can boost pet stats in some way when in certain modes. I know there is one flight Deck Officer that adds 10% to pet damage when they are in escort mode.
oh there are different ones? I never cared about them I know of one that gets a 10 accuracy boost when in intercept mode
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
10k DPS Vesta threads: 1; 2
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,840
# 9
03-20-2013, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferdzso0 View Post
oh there are different ones? I never cared about them I know of one that gets a 10 accuracy boost when in intercept mode
yes, there are several different ones. ones that speed up launch time of hangers (useful for longer launch hangers), the stat boosting ones, and a couple others.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:52 AM.