Lt. Commander
# 1 Red Text Missions.
02-17-2013, 07:31 PM
On the klingon side of things, "Vulture wheel" one of the spotlighted missions has the red text warning about not qualifying for the Investigate Officer Reports daily.

Well, the wrapper is gone. Does the red text now mean that it does not qualify for a dilithium reward? Or is the warning a vestigial organ from times gone by?
Career Officer
# 2
02-17-2013, 10:07 PM
You are correct. One of my missions also has red text and you don't get dilithium from it

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-17-2013, 10:25 PM
I just think it's strange that a spotlight mission doesn't qualify.

It's a decent mission, but yeah, you can breeze through it surprisingly quickly.
Ensign
# 4
02-18-2013, 10:22 AM
Maybe they should change the limit now that the rewards scale.

There obviously needs to be a floor of some sort, but I don't see why a ten minute mission shouldn't give ten minutes worth of rewards.
Captain
# 5
02-18-2013, 10:28 AM
They should just use the average time of the five review plays--making you start from scratch once getting out of review isn't reasonable. Even if you get 5 people to spend 3 hours AFKing on it during review (which is highly unlikely) it's still only 5 reviews and the average play time will drop as soon as other people start running it. There is no good reason to keep doing it this way with the removal of the wrapper mission.
Lieutenant
# 6
02-23-2013, 01:19 AM
Good.

The red Message besides not work properly, I have two missions that meet the requirements and are in red should be removed, if Cryptic to put a progressive reward system should remove all red messages that are preventing good missions not played for his fault.

And if they will not remove it unless you tell the author as a "fix" for not staying with hours of work without reward. At least for me, is that people play around I created missions.

A greeting.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-23-2013, 11:14 PM
The Red message has been updated, missions now state if they are eligible for foundry rewards in YELLOW TEXT.

Vulture wheel now qualifies for the spotlight bonus.

So, awesome?
Lieutenant
# 8
02-24-2013, 01:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by afreeby View Post
The Red message has been updated, missions now state if they are eligible for foundry rewards in YELLOW TEXT.

Vulture wheel now qualifies for the spotlight bonus.

So, awesome?
Congratulations, that mission is qualifying.

But there are many who qualify do not.

My two missions that meet but do not give rewards, work thrown away because it does not correctly identify Cryptic missions.

http://i.imgur.com/2llnVjl.png

http://i.imgur.com/Fmxm2X7.png