Ensign
# 1 Borg got super buffed...?
02-22-2013, 12:00 AM
I did infected conduit tonight after the patch for the andorian ships and the borg rips right through my defences like i had no shield. Never has a borg sphere been able to rip through my tactical team and into my hull with time remaining on my tactical team. I litterly died 6-8 times in one infected conduit, where before the patch i had no problem at all with them besides the tactical cube if i had aggro.

What did they do to the borg with this patch?! They are hella broken O.o I'm equipped with full elite fleet gear and other special consoles and i'm like a pinata to the borg now. Can someone explain what happened...?
Captain
# 2
02-22-2013, 12:13 AM
I have not noticed any change in performance, flying ships that are not the Andorian glass cannon.
Commander
# 3
02-22-2013, 12:18 AM
No Borg buff but an Andorianship shields bug ;-)

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...31#post8240031
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
02-22-2013, 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffytrancefox View Post
I did infected conduit tonight after the patch for the andorian ships and the borg rips right through my defences like i had no shield. Never has a borg sphere been able to rip through my tactical team and into my hull with time remaining on my tactical team. I litterly died 6-8 times in one infected conduit, where before the patch i had no problem at all with them besides the tactical cube if i had aggro.

What did they do to the borg with this patch?! They are hella broken O.o I'm equipped with full elite fleet gear and other special consoles and i'm like a pinata to the borg now. Can someone explain what happened...?
I have noticed that some times for no reason I can see the borg just start laying serious hurt.

Had it happed to me last night, my 3rd infected (elite) run with a pug and the spheres started hitting for 3 or 4k a shot with plasma dot's in the 2k range. the tac cube at the end hit me for 125k on a non crit at one point.

The run after that everything was normal.
Actualy reading things pefore posting will make you look smarter than yelling loudly. Reading comprehension is aparently a lost art.

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abriham Lincoln