Captain
Now normally I wouldn't bother with this, but since they are a kick ass setup and we now have more VA's than I can count, the weapons should be at a minimum of MKXII.

wont add that much power but if anything I love my andorian ship, I wanna be able to continue the fight, MKXI is ok, they do ok, but in order to keep up I need a minimum of MKXII to compete against the Fleet wielders.

I would move my other fleet stuff over but they do not fit the motif, plus they are all disruptor based, not good for my wing cannons.
Empire Veteran
# 2
02-22-2013, 12:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daedalus304 View Post
Now normally I wouldn't bother with this, but since they are a kick ass setup and we now have more VA's than I can count, the weapons should be at a minimum of MKXII.

wont add that much power but if anything I love my andorian ship, I wanna be able to continue the fight, MKXI is ok, they do ok, but in order to keep up I need a minimum of MKXII to compete against the Fleet wielders.

I would move my other fleet stuff over but they do not fit the motif, plus they are all disruptor based, not good for my wing cannons.
Please be advised that there is a high probability that an Andorian Lock Box is in the works, if so, then rest assure that Cryptic will be releasing upgrades via the Lobi Store.

"IF," no Andorian Lock Box is released, then they will most likely introduced the following in the Lobi Store:

A) Andorian Uniforms

B) Andorian weapons

C) Andorian additional consoles

D) Andorian weapon upgrades

of course all this is speculation, but it may not be too far from the truth.

Happy Hunting

MIM
Captain
# 3
02-22-2013, 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stark2k View Post
Please be advised that there is a high probability...

...of course all this is speculation
I found it hard not to lol.
Rihannsu
# 4
02-22-2013, 12:38 AM
or some Andorian reputation..
Rihannsu
# 5
02-22-2013, 12:40 AM
they dont like to give XII gear away too easily. you have to join a fleet, do the rep gear, craft the console via the doff mission. if they add XII gear it will most likely be through fleets later on.

Quote:
Please be advised that there is a high probability that an Andorian Lock Box is in the works, if so, then rest assure that Cryptic will be releasing upgrades via the Lobi Store.
an andorian lockbox makes no sense.

yes they might do the lobi store on it owns.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission

Last edited by captainrevo1; 02-22-2013 at 12:42 AM.
Republic Veteran
# 6
02-22-2013, 12:43 AM
Actually if you compare MK XII phaser DHC with 1x dmg mod and Androian DHC Mk XI with 1x dmg mod they are exactly same, so Androian weapons ARE mk xii but with mk xi descryption I bet they made them ' mk xi ' to not angry some players who dont have Androian vessels.

tsssss i didn't tell you :p
2010 is my join date.
Empire Veteran
# 7
02-22-2013, 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
they dont like to give XII gear away too easily. yo have to joina fleet, do the rep gear, craft the console via the doff mission. if they add XII gear it will most likely be through fleets later on.

an andorian lockbox makes no sense.

yes they might do the lobi store on it owns.
It was an attempt at dry humor, a jest my Dear Captain

Hence the term "speculation,"

But you are correct, an actual Andorian Lcok Box at this moment does not make any sense, unless they introduce an Andorian Flight Deck Carrier, who knows.

There is a high possibility that many Andorian features will show up in the Lobi store, especially upgrade features.

Happy Hunting

MIM
Rihannsu
# 8
02-22-2013, 12:48 AM
Quote:
It was an attempt at dry humor, a jest my Dear Captain

Hence the term "speculation,"
fair enough. the humour was a little too subtle for an internet forum.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Empire Veteran
# 9
02-22-2013, 01:27 AM
Quote:

"IF," no Andorian Lock Box is released, then they will most likely introduced the following in the Lobi Store:

A) Andorian Uniforms

B) Andorian weapons

C) Andorian additional consoles

D) Andorian weapon upgrades

of course all this is speculation, but it may not be too far from the truth.

Happy Hunting

MIM
Sorry, but I sort of got a chuckle out of this. Not be rude or anything...but this is pretty much out of the question, I think...because Andorians are Fed faction only - a lockbox would open that equipment up to the KDF in some form or fashion, and I sincerely doubt they would do that.

The only lockbox possibility I could see in this case would be a situation that was similar to the Temporal lockboxes, where the ships that were provided were faction-specific copies of each other, but the type of ship received was either Fed or KDF (Wells or Korath) based on your affiliation.

As far as the Lobi store goes...I don't think that there is faction-specific stuff in there except for, once again, the temporal destroyer box, which works on the same principle as above.

I think that it is probably more likely that an upgrade pack could be released for Zen in the C-Store...
Rihannsu
# 10
02-22-2013, 01:28 AM
MK Xii should be the minimum for a smurf weapons i say make it MK XVIII. Not like the Devs, even know how to spell balance anymore.
Joined 06.10
PvP 2010-2011
PvP 2012-2013