Commander
# 1 A thought on ship skins.
02-21-2013, 06:53 AM
We have MACO/HG and Omega Skins, Fleet Skins, Borg, Romulan, Jem'Hadar Skins... But the 2409 skin is restricted not only to refit ships, but you have to use only the refit's parts or the skin is locked out. I believe this had intended to be fixed, but never was; why not finally overcome this obstacle?

Friends of mine had said they'd pay to have that white skin unlocked for everything. I'm sure others would pay for designs that appealed to them; and it got me thinking, I don't necessarily want the 2409 skin. However I would pay for the old MU skins to be unlocked for use on player ships.

[Old Mirror Prometheus] [Old Mirror Oddy] [Old Mirror Noble]

These wouldn't be too hard to implement back into the game I would think, and as we have all sorts of other zany skins on Starfleet and KDF vessels, why not offer some more designs? Variety is the spice of life, and uniformity went out the window long ago for this game.
Lieutenant
# 2
02-22-2013, 08:57 AM
That would be a good idea, cause the only ship costume/skin what is sold in c-store is the nx-registery. I would personally like the 2409 costume in my Prometheus class, and those Mirror-costumes would be too a good addition.

"There is coffee in that nebula." - Kathryn Janeway
My rihansu character: S'tarleya ch'Rihan Rahaen'fvil, commander of warbird Hnoiyika