Starfleet Veteran
I wonder, that there is no bridge for the Excelsior on the shipyard or in the C-Store.

For a long time now, i use the Nomad-Bridge, because the Excelsior is a cruiser and as an admiral i need a big bridge to command the fleet. But i prefer an original bridge of that class. Hope Cryptic will add id to the store.

So what do you use for a bridge for the "Cadillac of Starfleet"?
Career Officer
# 2
02-23-2013, 02:13 PM
One of the bridges from the Promethus pack, the reason being the original set actully is the Excelscior Bridge from STVI and Generations redressed
Career Officer
# 3
02-23-2013, 02:16 PM
Yeah, in regards to the Prometheus bridge packs, the one with the red floor never comes up as red when I enter that bridge? Why is that? Shame, really good looking bridge with the red I think.

I find it odd personally that bar the TOS bridge pack you can't get the bridges as seen on most of the 1980's films.

BSJ
"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa (2006)
Commander
# 4
02-23-2013, 02:53 PM
When I fly the Constitution Refit on a "period" character, I generally use the default bridge. It has that "solo" center seat, and it's rather spartan. Then, as I move up to the Excelsior class, I switch to one of the "Miranda" bridge pack bridges, which are a more detailed and expanded version of the default bridge, which gives the impression of the jump in technology and refinement which occured between the Connie Refit and Excelsior, but being of the same era and lineage.

/sigh

God I wish they'd release a 2270's-2330's era bridge pack already!
The account formerly known as C_Carmichael
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You shoot him, I shoot you, I leave both your bodies here and go out for a late night snack. I'm thinking maybe pancakes." ~ John Casey
Career Officer
# 5
02-23-2013, 07:59 PM
I used the Red version from the Prometheus bridge pack as well...
Career Officer
# 6
02-23-2013, 08:02 PM
The TOS interior - I don't know why really - I have the DS9 'Belfast' bridge too which would probably suit the Excelsior better but the TOS bridge/interior is just so well made (in comparison to all the other bridges I've seen).

I'd love a proper Excelsior bridge though. I'd happily pay money for it - which probably means it'll never happen
Please join our peaceful protest to help make STO a better game
Proudly not contributing to PWE's bottom-line since October 2012