Starfleet Veteran
Well the cats out of the bag. A new faction is coming.

For the last 3 years, KDF have been calling, screaming, begging, pleading to be completed. To have content, to have more options, to be FINISHED, and it is well and truly obvious they have been ignored. First by Cryptic, now by Pakled World. A new faction being introduced whilst leaving the KDF in it's current state...

To me this is quite frankly insulting to those who have loyally played KDF since the start (When levelling was truly a grind), why should that time be used to ignore the KDF? Why should those requests have fallen on deaf ears. All we have heard is "it's coming, it's coming, I don't know when but it's coming" and now a new faction is bumped ahead of an existing one in dissaray and incompletion...

The KDF should have been dealt with before investing time in a new faction. It should have had it's requests of the last THREE YEARS dealt to, it should have been completed before bringing in a new faction....

Yes the new Romulan stuff looks good, the Mogai looks awesome, the Squid-Bots (For lack of a better term) loo kinteresting, but damn, you just messed up priorities and loyalties...

***Disenchanted***
Real Join Date: Monday, 17 May 2010
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
03-21-2013, 06:41 AM
Quote:
Create your first character as a member of the Federation, Klingon Empire, or Romulan Republic and level your captain from 1 to 50.
I dunno, could be that there might be new KDF stuff too?
Commander
# 3
I think you should reread the features list.
Rihannsu
# 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpacknz View Post
you do realize that the site explicitly mentions. Start a kdf character from lvl 1. I mean a new tutorial had already been hinted at, who says that the kdf doesn't get its own version of some of the rommie story content, this completing the faction.

Joined 06.10
PvP 2010-2011
PvP 2012-2013
Rihannsu
# 5
03-21-2013, 06:42 AM
klingons now start from level 1, and are getting some content.

it may not be perfect or what the feds have, but in reality it never will be with their manpower. we have to accept compromises are going to happen.

romulan fans have been waiting patiently for 3 years just to have what the klingons had at launch. i dont think this is an insult to anyone. lets get the factions in, and keep building them up together.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspidey2 View Post
THe features list is minor compared to what should have been done. It also doesnt say new content for KDF.

***Disenchanted***
Real Join Date: Monday, 17 May 2010
Republic Veteran
# 7
I think it is too early to come to such rash conclusions.
Empire Veteran
# 8
Nobody reads.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Republic Veteran
# 9
Start as any Faction

Create your first character as a member of the Federation, Klingon Empire, or Romulan Republic and level your captain from 1 to 50.

Career Officer
# 10
03-21-2013, 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspidey2 View Post
I second this. Klingons can start at level 1 now and Dan Stahl I believe already confirmed a new tutorial for them. I'm thinking there has been a few low level missions tossed in for them as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
Anyone calling Valoreah a "Cryptic fanboy" must be new to the forum.