Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Captain
# 51
03-15-2013, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trek21 View Post
There's no reason to be so negative about it, just as there's no reason to be optimistic about Dstahl's annoucement.

We will wait, and we will judge then. Not before
There's 2 years worth of reasons to be very negative about it. Stahl on KDF announcements is like Comical Ali back in the Gulf War.

I truly think that if anything KDF comes in, its the low level missions and tutorial. You know, the thing they should've done before release? Yeah. That.

New ships? Seriously doubt it. Copy/paste of whatever new toy the federation gets? MAAYBE.. we did not get a kumari nor a vesta equivalent so theres no reason to even hope for a unique kdf design. I'm betting our 'new ships' will be the low level ships (available and ready for years) in fleet ship version. But no zstore ship..that just wont happen.

We know the may update has the new warp core system... its been discussed for some time as a 'major change' and this new update is being hailed the same way so there is a link there.
http://media.tumblr.com/160cacdb395f8340dac90864182ebe16/tumblr_inline_mx9yxhItkb1qg9pkt.jpg
Career Officer
# 52
03-15-2013, 04:05 PM
The only thing that would get me playing KDF again full time would be opening my PvE queue and seeing just as many options as a Federation character.

There is no reason why we don't have a Starbase 24 clone, when the devs were able to find enough time to copy the KDF 5 man mine field event to *REPLACE* a fully functional event that was just inconvient to run because it took a lot of people and time...

Leveling content, tutorials, rank 1 ships... those things are trivial. After putting in the effort to reach 50, I'm sadden because the devs couldn't be arsed to cut and paste...
I once again match my character. Behold the power of PINK!

Vice Admiral Space Orphidian Possiblities Wizard
Lieutenant
# 53
03-17-2013, 04:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldkhemaraa View Post
When asked of Daniel Stahl...

"When can the KDF expect"..etc.

He gave a one word answer... "MAY"

so may is the KDF season..

I'm a gonna stock up on Dilithium and Zen!

Khemaraa sends..
I realize other people have posted here...

Dan Stahl is lying.
Captain
# 54
03-17-2013, 07:02 AM
Brace for impact: There's no way this can be good. If you were ever thinking of making any more Klingons, now's your chance, before whatever they do, they make it a hell of a lot more aggravating and pointless. In the base case scenario, nothing happens. Remember, change is bad: The entropy of a closed system always increases. Things can only get worse, never better. What will be nerfed next? What things that we previously had, will we no longer have? That's the pattern.