Captain
The coaches and I are always interested in hearing feedback from our students. Please feel free to leave any feedback for us in this thread regarding the space Boot Camp on Feb 23rd. Thanks to everyone for participating, and especially to the coaches for volunteering hours of their time to help others. Your generosity is epic.

@gradstudent1
PvP Boot Camp Project Leader Emeritus
Empire Veteran
# 2
02-23-2013, 09:15 PM
I joined a few minutes late and missed the action though I Listened to the instruction and combat for over an hout while pugging in Ker'ret.
I enjoyed it greatly and look forward to next session.
Roy Hatch (stryker) soldier, friend, and good man.
1945-2014
RIP
Career Officer
# 3
02-25-2013, 09:05 AM
I learned quite a bit from the coaches in this session. It really did bring everything full circle and put my Engineer into it's own little spotlight in team play. Playing the Engineer in PvP with a team is always good fun for me. Dishing out the heals, and keeping people from getting steamrolled is very rewarding. This session in particular really helped me understand what abilities to use when, and on whom, as well as how each of the classes can compliment each other when assisting.

I'm really looking forward to the last session. I feel my PvP experience has grown and I've learned so much from these classes. Mad props to all the coaches and everyone involved for taking the time.
Lieutenant
# 4
02-25-2013, 09:39 AM
I would like to thank both Arwin and Kraven for their class, they are well organized coaches.

I now have 3 PVP combats under my belt and this experience helped a lot to alleviate the fear of PVP in that I too can do it.

Sargon,

1) Has it been discussed with the others coaches the idea of grouping the students in the third class by their experience level.

2) Is it possible for coaches to video capture the combats and then review it with their students.

Thank you all once again.