Lt. Commander
# 11
01-12-2010, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cequoica
Did that and still no signal. Now seeking here for what is going on. Receiving open beta key in time would had suggest that I would also receive my head-start key in time. This does not look good and wonder what actions are taken to pro-actively resolve the situation.
So are you saying you did, get the open beta key?
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-12-2010, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmd45x View Post
The pre-order bonus will not start until the game comes out on Feb 2. The open beta will NOT include any of the bonus.

Edit: I also pre-ordered from GameStop (Online with in store pick up) I was able to pick up my beta key card they also emailed the key to me.

I know the diff between the goodies and open beta. please people, before answering read carefully. refer to gamestop page http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Prod...oduct_id=73923

And read BONUS box 2 carefully.

It was a digital download purchase and not a boxed pick up in store.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-12-2010, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeRshGo View Post
So are you saying you did, get the open beta key?

--no signal-- reference to "radio silence".... no news, no nothing.

--- computer, start level 1 diagnostic on universal translator.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-12-2010, 08:28 AM
Quote:
I know the diff between the goodies and open beta. please people, before answering read carefully. refer to gamestop page http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Prod...oduct_id=73923

And read BONUS box 2 carefully.

It was a digital download purchase and not a boxed pick up in store.
Box 2 says "A beta activation code and download instructions will be emailed beginning 1/11/10." Does not say you will get it by 1/11. If you have an issue with a pre order, you need to take it up with who is selling it to you as Cryptic has no way of knowing what you may have purchased or not.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-12-2010, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gribblebix View Post
Did you order the DDE from Gamestop? That is where the problem looks to be at. I ordered DDE from them and also didn't get my beta code and it seems to be the same for a lot of others.
now someone starting to bring something. So those buying from gamestop retail store did get it and not the one who chose the digital download? interesting business process flaw...
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-12-2010, 08:33 AM
call gamestop directly. I got my code/email yesterday from gamestop
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-12-2010, 08:34 AM
If you ordered the game from Gamestop (or ebGames) and chose store pickup, call your local store and ask if they have your beta key. Then go in and pick it up. I ordered it online, chose store pickup and went in Sunday to get my key. ebGames then emailed me another key.

Don't wait for phone calls, emails, etc. Be proactive and call your local store and ask for your key.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-12-2010, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf76 View Post
Box 2 says "A beta activation code and download instructions will be emailed beginning 1/11/10." Does not say you will get it by 1/11. If you have an issue with a pre order, you need to take it up with who is selling it to you as Cryptic has no way of knowing what you may have purchased or not.
sorry to pop your bubble of protect-the-corps. Those are not my problems as a customer. It's to the offering parties to make sure that they are set and organised properlly with their partners so that they deliver on time. I'm not buying to this kind of semantics.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-12-2010, 08:36 AM
Ive not had mt key either. i ordered 12th december so was way before the 9th Jan cut off.

I feel robbed!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-12-2010, 08:39 AM
Quote:
now someone starting to bring something. So those buying from gamestop retail store did get it and not the one who chose the digital download? interesting business process flaw...
I don't know for sure, but the information I have managed to pick up is because the digital version is handled by Trymedia and not Gamestop directly. Gamestop sent their codes out while Trymedia has yet to do so.