Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
01-12-2010, 08:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojon View Post
If you ordered the game from Gamestop (or ebGames) and chose store pickup, call your local store and ask if they have your beta key. Then go in and pick it up. I ordered it online, chose store pickup and went in Sunday to get my key. ebGames then emailed me another key.

Don't wait for phone calls, emails, etc. Be proactive and call your local store and ask for your key.

what is so difficult to understand about internet digital download? there is no local store involved with internet digital download purchase. only emails contacts....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
01-12-2010, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cequoica
sorry to pop your bubble of protect-the-corps. Those are not my problems as a customer. It's to the offering parties to make sure that they are set and organised properlly with their partners so that they deliver on time. I'm not buying to this kind of semantics.
If you want your beta access, it is surely your problem and you need to take the correct steps to get your issue resolved... by contacting the company that sold you a product you are not getting.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
01-12-2010, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf76 View Post
If you want your beta access, it is surely your problem and you need to take the correct steps to get your issue resolved... by contacting the company that sold you a product you are not getting.

lol... and I supposed that Cryptic is not the company who sold the product right, confusing ressellers and distributors in the process....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
01-12-2010, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cequoica
I know the diff between the goodies and open beta. please people, before answering read carefully. refer to gamestop page http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Prod...oduct_id=73923

And read BONUS box 2 carefully.

It was a digital download purchase and not a boxed pick up in store.
OK then the only thing I could think of is to call gamestop find out where and when the keys will be available.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
01-12-2010, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmd45x View Post
OK then the only thing I could think of is to call gamestop find out where and when the keys will be available.
I hoped to escalate already to someone at Cryptic in order that THEY contact their resseller, namely Gamestop, to verify with them what is the issue, apparently a prob with digital downloads handled by trymedia and address the issue globaly from their side so that not every single end user needs to trigger a new ticket each time to obtain an unpredictable result.

Enough with throwing corporate responsabilities over the customers.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
01-13-2010, 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cequoica
I hoped to escalate already to someone at Cryptic in order that THEY contact their resseller, namely Gamestop, to verify with them what is the issue, apparently a prob with digital downloads handled by trymedia and address the issue globaly from their side so that not every single end user needs to trigger a new ticket each time to obtain an unpredictable result.

Enough with throwing corporate responsabilities over the customers.
you want somebody in cryptic, who obviously is busy, to take the time to contact a 'middleman' and ask trymedia, on behalf of gamestop, to fix a problem your having, even though the responsibility was handed to the highest (or lowest, actually) bidder?


so... if you bought a used dodge from a local ford dealership, would you would contact the dodge production manager and ask him to fix your broken cup holder?

cryptic just gave distribution rights to gamestop, who then used TRYMEDIA for their digital side. if TRYMEDIA failed to deliver, take it up with TRYMEDIA...

or.. get off your lazy ass and walk into a gamestop and get a card. EVEN if you didnt order it there, have never even been inside that store's doors, just walk up to the clerk, and ask them for a beta code for your preorder. they're not going to check, they have a stack of the things in a drawer.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:28 AM.