Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Stopping th Gorn Advance
11-27-2012, 09:35 AM
Yeah, well... it gives fleet marks now... but with the reworked Gorn Minefield mission... well... there don't seem to be any mineral samples to collect?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...lM_skuv4#t=584
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-27-2012, 09:59 AM
The bug has been reported and it's been acknowledged as unable to be completed until a fix comes through.

In the meantime, you can get your daily 50 fleet marks from doing The Big Dig Daily, which has quite a healthy queue of late. This makes it easy to complete quickly.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
11-27-2012, 11:36 AM
Thanks. Ground is not an option, though.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...lM_skuv4#t=584
Rihannsu
# 4
11-27-2012, 12:16 PM
why is ground not an option?

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-27-2012, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
why is ground not an option?
Because, for him, it isn't?

I'm sorry to say but this bug should have been caught, you changed the maps, but didn't check to see if all the missions with it would reflect it? QA break down, again.

Do we have an ETA on the fix?
Republic Veteran
# 6
11-27-2012, 05:22 PM
Yeah for bugs...

Fleet Actions should all have a daily, and there should be one space and one ground fleet action daily every day, get us some variety up in here.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-27-2012, 05:39 PM
And I log in today to see that the Big Dig Daily is no longer in the available mission list, but the broken Gorn Daily still is.

What's up with that?
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-27-2012, 06:30 PM
Same here, my missions all flip flopped to the Gorn one so now my FM's have dried up even more.

Given the changes to the officer dailies, these are the next best thing and this bug is causing me FM hardship.

Ultimately though, if they fix it (not when as bug fix track record is pretty ropey) i'd prefer to do the Gorn event as it's toffee compared to the Big Dig and with only 5 it's much easier to get a top spot
Captain
Any chance this Daily might be fixed on THIS side of the new year? Replacing the old Gorn Minefield, broke the daily, and I have yet to see any note for Tribble that you are actually actively fixing this.

As long as it remains broken, that's another source of "Dilithium" that is ripped from us post-Season 7. I know you changed the Fleet Action Dailys to reward "Fleet Marks" instead, but the point remains.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 10
11-27-2012, 07:46 PM
Looks like this was actually fixed and is completable on Tribble, but just MIA from the recent Tribble patch notes. We'll make sure to add it to the notes for the Holodeck push that it goes live in (hopefully in this week's!).

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment