Lieutenant
So as the topic is named, my Cutting Beam isn't appearing. It's still doing damage, but it just isn't visible. A small white box occasionally appears where it should be firing as well.

I think it may be a graphic setting, but i don't know what to turn on or off to fix it.

Could anyone help? It would be much appreciated.
"The Easiest Day, was Yesterday"
Captain
# 2
02-14-2013, 03:01 PM
I had this issue as well when my settings were turned down low. Resetting them to defaults fixed it, but I can't be more specific about which exact setting is causing the issue if you have your settings turned down for system reasons. Sorry.
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
Commander
# 3
02-14-2013, 03:09 PM
I had the same problem too; but I tried every combination of settings I could think of, I'm not sure it's determined by a single setting. But yeah, it shows up fine on higher graphics settings, though you may have to turn down draw distance and stuff to balance that out.

I just wish we had separate settings for ground and space; I can run space just fine on higher settings but ground areas slow to a crawl, especially in the bigger hubs like Earth Spacedock.
Lieutenant
# 4
02-14-2013, 05:22 PM
Alright thanks guys. Ill look around as to what exactly turned them off. I wish Cryptic told us what was doing some of these things, trial and error is something we shouldnt have to go through.
"The Easiest Day, was Yesterday"
Captain
# 5
02-14-2013, 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsurutafan01 View Post
I had this issue as well when my settings were turned down low. Resetting them to defaults fixed it, but I can't be more specific about which exact setting is causing the issue if you have your settings turned down for system reasons. Sorry.
I tried resetting to defaults and now I see a white square every once in awhile. It's probably adjusting the defaults based on the specs it sees. I just wish I knew what it was turning down.