Empire Veteran
Cannot add/remove Duty officers from the Active space and ground duty. Tried logging in/ logging out and restarting the game did not fix.

Another fleetmate has confirmed that this is happening to him too

Submitted a ticket. ticket ID #1,489,718
I drink, I vote, and I PvP!
Career Officer
# 2
02-25-2013, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblygumsworth View Post
Cannot add/remove Duty officers from the Active space and ground duty. Tried logging in/ logging out and restarting the game did not fix.

Another fleetmate has confirmed that this is happening to him too

Submitted a ticket. ticket ID #1,489,718
Remember the following:

When you move a Doff to an active duty slot, it's actually REMOVED from your list of Doffs avcailabel for Doff assignments - AND from the Doff count. Thus if you have the standard doff limit of 100 and it's full; when you move a Doff to an active duty slot, that count goes from 100 to 99.

Thus to move a Doff from an active duty slot back into 'Doff inventory' you have to have an open slot (IE you need to have 99 out of 100 Doffs) to do it.

What you can do, is, with your mouse, drag a new doff you want for an Active Duty slot over the Doff you want to replace, and drop him in, and the system will swap those two doffs without having to have an open Doff inventory slot.

If it isn't the case that your Doff inventory isn't full (IE 100 out of 100); and you still can't move an active duty Doff back into your Doff inventory, then yes, that is a bug.
Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012 http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91861979000&dateline=  1340755546
PWE Drone says, "Your STO community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
Empire Veteran
# 3
02-25-2013, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticarmsman View Post
Remember the following:

When you move a Doff to an active duty slot, it's actually REMOVED from your list of Doffs avcailabel for Doff assignments - AND from the Doff count. Thus if you have the standard doff limit of 100 and it's full; when you move a Doff to an active duty slot, that count goes from 100 to 99.

Thus to move a Doff from an active duty slot back into 'Doff inventory' you have to have an open slot (IE you need to have 99 out of 100 Doffs) to do it.

What you can do, is, with your mouse, drag a new doff you want for an Active Duty slot over the Doff you want to replace, and drop him in, and the system will swap those two doffs without having to have an open Doff inventory slot.

If it isn't the case that your Doff inventory isn't full (IE 100 out of 100); and you still can't move an active duty Doff back into your Doff inventory, then yes, that is a bug.
Someone give me the biggest idiot in the world award hahaha... I didnt notice that I had just hit my roster cap. Cheers for the reply
I drink, I vote, and I PvP!