Ensign
Hello everyone!

I am a Swedish trekkie in my early 20's whose been around since STO was in beta. I am typically available between 18.00-01.00 GMT+1(CET) mon-fri and practically all day during the weekend.
I am currently studying at a college of music in Sweden so at times work is prioritized before pleasure.

I am looking for a active fleet with a good group of people who understands when real life takes precedence over the virtual.

LLAP
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-25-2013, 03:57 AM
Greetings!

I won't write lotsa shiny text and like that. I simply point out that you might give us a try: Timelords. Don't let the name fool you, we're not all and not hardcore Dr.Who fans.

Timelords is smaller, but steadily growing community spreading from Europe till the West Coast of the USA. (ca. 20 daily active Members and the same number of Enlisted Casuals)

For further info, check out the links in my signature, or have a look at our recruiting thread here on the STO Official Forum: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=321711

Regards,
Adm. Dorus
Timelords
Being here since 2011 Spring
Career Officer
# 3
02-25-2013, 06:02 AM
I would like to invite you to come check out Task Force Atlantis. We have a good mixture of casual and hard core players. Real life always come first so we do not expect everyone to be around every day. We do regular events like STFs and fleet actions.

If you like what you see, please register first on the forum, then please fill out an application here.

STO Member since August 2008
Career Officer
# 4
02-28-2013, 05:40 PM
Hello there:

Starfleet Liberty Force is still recruiting for a different kind of social gaming. Membership satisfaction is our focus and we are not the corporate like entity kind of fleet. We bring in the social connection that most fleets lack and we are proud to put you in the center of the action.

Wouldn't you rather be part of an exciting group of gamers who care about each other instead of being a mere number in a fleet's roster?

We are a success story of a well established and friendly "Starfleet Liberty Force". Starfleet's finest fleet...where you always have a voice and input...born of hard work and dedication of great individuals.

We are not the small kind of fleet struggling to grow but we are a well established and large enough fleet to accomodate all kinds of players from different gaming preferences and timezones.

PM me for more information and happy gaming!!!

@2007-2007

For any invites or inquiries look us on:

http://stoliberty.guildlaunch.com

and asked to be included in our roster. We are always on 24/7 specially catering to EU time zones
[