Ensign
# 1 Looking for Fleet
02-25-2013, 11:07 AM
Greetings!

I am interested in joining a fleet, but i have some reservations on the type and so fourth.

Recently, i have returned back to STO after a long break, but have played on/off since beta. I enjoy this game tremendously and look forward to all the challenges that come with it.

Upon my return i found myself fleet-less and have no idea where the original fleet went.

I have been randomly invited to one fleet and found it to be a vast wasteland of nothing more that random individuals with no goals or direction for the starbase, or its a bunch of alts who don't chat or communicate with each other.

Another i recently joined was the complete opposite. A big fleet full of nice talkative people, who are very active and goal oriented and great people, however their starbase is nearly T5 and the projects are started and filled within minutes of it coming available 24/7.

I was advised to set my alarm clock so i could contribute (200k fleet points) at early AM hours which was my ONLY way of becoming a member. Other wise i would be left at recruit. While i truly understand hard-core, this was not for me. No provisions would be handed out to recruits, so i was in the stuck position of not really being able to contribute, hence no advancement.

I am more than willing to contribute to embassy/fleet base but not if i requires me to set my alarm clock to advance in rank.

I am able to log on most evenings, i have other commitments Fri & Sat nights. I typically play 15/20 hours wk, i prefer group functions and am looking for a fleet who is active, helpful and respectable. Not looking for a fleet full of younger guys who are out to grief/cause problems and they must have a voice server that is active.

So if your fleet is looking for someone like myself, i would be happy to talk with you.

Thanks,

Coffeehouse
Career Officer
# 2
02-25-2013, 11:39 AM
Coffeehouse;

I'd like to get the opportunity to give you a guided tour of the 88th. You can hang out with us on Mumble and run some missions to see how we operate. I'm usually on 10pm EST so shoot me an in game email @NYY if you are interested. You can check us out at www.88th.guildlaunch.com if you have any questions in the meantime.
Rihannsu
# 3
02-25-2013, 12:09 PM
if your looking for an active fleet hit me up with a friend inv and ingame msg.
@srspells

things we do
PVP
PVE
Mic system(dolby axon)
Not jerks
know alot about game and love to help.

hope to here from ya.
-Spells

|| Open Door Policy ||
| Dues Ex Mechina |
Fleet Leader

Career Officer
# 4
02-25-2013, 12:26 PM
Delirium Tremens is a little closer to the 2nd fleet you joined, but we aren't that large and there is plenty of room to contribute on projects. We don't force people to contribute shear resources for gaining fleet rank either. Check us out at the link in my sig or you can mail/pm @nicha0 after 5:30pm est.
Delirium Tremens
Completed Starbase, Embassy, Mine, Spire and No Win Scenario
Nothing to do anymore.
http://dtfleet.com/
Visit our Youtube channel
Commander
# 5
02-25-2013, 12:30 PM
see my signature. we are not small, we are not too big.
http://startrek.44thfleet.com/
Lieutenant
# 6 United Federation
02-26-2013, 12:47 PM
We like to talk to people and get to know them before sending an invite. We are a multi gaming fleet since 2002 and know the game. We like to have fun and do events and just enjoy star trek. We have members from UK, USa, and Canada. We use Xfire and Teamspeak to keep up in game and out of game with members. Our members come from all different backgrounds and most have family's and jobs. If you want to join us add me in game @mjaybird or go to http://www.unitedfed.net
Career Officer
# 7
02-26-2013, 02:02 PM
Hello there. I invite you to take a look at Task Force Atlantis at http://www.taskforceatlantis.com

We are almost at Tier 4. We have a mixture of casual and hardcore players. We do not pressure anyone to contribute to the base and embassy as we know not everyone is able to. If its a case of you trying to contribute and it seems like everyone is always beating you to it, just talk to us and we will try to help you to be able to contribute to the projects.

STO Member since August 2008
Republic Veteran
Good evening. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but that?s part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game and in some cases RL. We have a fleet TeamSpeak3 server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast (USA).

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so therefore when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RL too. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2409 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Live Long and Prosper!

If you would like additional information on the [VKF] please don?t hesitate to contact me or any of our members.
Starfleet Veteran
# 9
02-28-2013, 04:37 PM
Hello there:

Starfleet Liberty Force is still recruiting for a different kind of social gaming. Membership satisfaction is our focus and we are not the corporate like entity kind of fleet. We bring in the social connection that most fleets lack and we are proud to put you in the center of the action.

Wouldn't you rather be part of an exciting group of gamers who care about each other instead of being a mere number in a fleet's roster?

We are a success story of a well established and friendly "Starfleet Liberty Force". Starfleet's finest fleet...where you always have a voice and input...born of hard work and dedication of great individuals.

We are not the small kind of fleet struggling to grow but we are a well established and large enough fleet to accomodate all kinds of players from different gaming preferences and timezones.

PM me for more information and happy gaming!!!

@2007-2007

For any invites or inquiries look us on:

http://stoliberty.guildlaunch.com

and asked to be included in our roster
[