Ensign
# 1 Amazon Preorder Borg?
02-25-2013, 07:25 PM
Is it still available? I noticed on the Amazon store they don't sell it directly, rather from other vendors. Currently there are two on Amazon one for 15 and the other for 22. Someone told me the 15 doesn't come with it, anyone know about the 22 one?
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
02-25-2013, 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackian View Post
Is it still available? I noticed on the Amazon store they don't sell it directly, rather from other vendors. Currently there are two on Amazon one for 15 and the other for 22. Someone told me the 15 doesn't come with it, anyone know about the 22 one?

I don't know about Amazon anymore.

You can nab her at the C-Store. But she is no longer an Account Unlock; you can only purchase her Per Character.

Alternatively, she is available on the Exchange as a Special Requisition.
Ensign
# 3
02-25-2013, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jslyn View Post
I don't know about Amazon anymore.

You can nab her at the C-Store. But she is no longer an Account Unlock; you can only purchase her Per Character.

Alternatively, she is available on the Exchange as a Special Requisition.
Yeah if I couldn't get the preorder borg for the account wide unlock I was going to get it cheaper from walmart and spend the extra money on the c-store borg. Or just save up my dilithium and get it that way.
However I did not know that she was on the Exchange. Thanks for that.
Career Officer
# 4
02-25-2013, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Amazon has not sold it for a long time. Only vendors sell it and you need to read the vendor description. If the vendor does not describe what it comes with, it is a crapshoot.

The origional Amazon version came with the Borg BOFF.

I ordered the Amazon collectors' edition a year or so ago for $5 and it came with the TOS/TNG/DS9 uniforms (which I had already unlocked) as well as the red matter capacitor, a hologram box, a bronze or brass badge, and an art booklet. My guess is that this is the standard "unbranded" collectors edition and the one you are most likely to get if you order off of amazon. If you can get it for cheap, it might be worth it because the red matter capacitor is the best device in the game and the TOS/TNG/DS9 uniforms are pretty much a requirement in my opinion.

However, there is no guarantee that the vendor will ship you an edition with any bonus, or what that bonus may be.

EDIT: You might want to check ebay. Here, for instance, is the edition that I got shipped from Amazon for $5. It does not come with the Borg though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Trek-On...item35c4cde7f0

The Standard AMAZON version came with the Borg BOFF (I think the collector's edition may have as well) so if you can find a new or used copy that was never activated, it should work. It might be hard to find.

http://www.stowiki.org/Category:Special_retail_items

http://www.stowiki.org/Pre-order#Pre...ail_Exclusives

Last edited by logicalspock; 02-25-2013 at 07:56 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
02-25-2013, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Yeah if I couldn't get the preorder borg for the account wide unlock I was going to get it cheaper from walmart and spend the extra money on the c-store borg. Or just save up my dilithium and get it that way.
However I did not know that she was on the Exchange. Thanks for that.

You are welcome.

And like LogicalSpock said, you can try but it will be all a game of luck at this point.
Career Officer
# 6
02-25-2013, 07:59 PM
why didn't you buy the borg boff when it was on the C-Store in 2010, I did and it counts as an Amazon account unlock as I'm sure it does for many others.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
02-25-2013, 08:07 PM
Maybe he was not around back then.
Ensign
# 8
02-26-2013, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spork87 View Post
why didn't you buy the borg boff when it was on the C-Store in 2010, I did and it counts as an Amazon account unlock as I'm sure it does for many others.
I only started playing about a month or two ago or else I probably would have.