Starfleet Veteran
If anyone is in a fleet, who's Starbase has reached T5, would you please let me know a few details on things such as:
Very Rare Hangar Items
Some idea of the lay out for the new ground kits?

Thank you.

Last edited by redheadguy; 02-25-2013 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Typo
Career Officer
# 2
02-25-2013, 07:56 PM
I know Jupiter Force got their Starbase to T5. There's one other fleet too but I forgot their name. Good luck contacting them. Maybe they'll see your thread.
Member since November 2009... I think.
(UFP) Ragnarök Fleet - Logistics Division Vice Admiral T'Phira; Captain Selena; Captain Altecha; Captain K'Kera; Lieutenant Aydihe Tefx; Subcommander S'ena
(KDF) Lieutenant General Vokno (aka Lady Vokno); Lieutenant General Raylene
Captain
# 3
02-25-2013, 07:56 PM
Task Force Spectre got to a Tier 5 Starbase this month, but they got to Tier 5 Engineering not Tier 5 Science. As far as I know, no one has got to Tier 5 Science yet so either they are keeping quiet with their achievement or no one except the devs know what is in for Very Rare Hangar items. Everyone can see the info on the new ground kits as long as their fleet has Tier 1 Recruitment done.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
02-26-2013, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
Task Force Spectre got to a Tier 5 Starbase this month, but they got to Tier 5 Engineering not Tier 5 Science. As far as I know, no one has got to Tier 5 Science yet so either they are keeping quiet with their achievement or no one except the devs know what is in for Very Rare Hangar items. Everyone can see the info on the new ground kits as long as their fleet has Tier 1 Recruitment done.
How do I view that information about ground kits?
Captain
# 5
02-26-2013, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadguy View Post
How do I view that information about ground kits?
Go to the Shuttlebay level of the Embassy and talk to the Ground Equipment vendor.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
02-26-2013, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
Go to the Shuttlebay level of the Embassy and talk to the Ground Equipment vendor.
Thanks!