Survivor of Romulus
# 1 Why Legacy Of Romulus Why
05-21-2013, 06:59 PM
Okay so on the day legacy of romulus released, i was SUPER excited, i immediately start patching, then it suddenly stops at 50% or something and throws me into the game.

After i had to find a fix for that, i started actually patching, i got around to halfway, and then i had to shut down my computer for a second, NO PAUSE BUTTON, i had to restart the entire 3 hour long patch just to get halfway, and then wait another 3 hours or MORE to get it done.

And then i had multiple times where im midway into the patching and suddenly it loses connection and restarts.

And then.. i thought if i took a nap i could hibernate through all of this, i wake up to see patching is done.. i say "Finally" and play the game, while cryptic is loading.. it suddenly crashes on me, and now i have to repatch the entire thing, and its not even showing that its patching.. and i have yet to see a loading bar.

You really need to work on your service PWI
Captain
# 2
05-21-2013, 07:02 PM
I think you're dumb. Sorry, but like, the patch isn't a cache. It doesn't cache the entire thing online, and then instantly download.

It downloads. If your patching gets interrupted, it restarts from where it left off. It doesn't start 'at the beginning', because the files are saved to your computer.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-21-2013, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by illcadia View Post
I think you're dumb. Sorry, but like, the patch isn't a cache. It doesn't cache the entire thing online, and then instantly download.

It downloads. If your patching gets interrupted, it restarts from where it left off. It doesn't start 'at the beginning', because the files are saved to your computer.
Why don't you try answering someone's questions without being nasty and silly.