Lieutenant
# 41
02-27-2013, 02:58 PM
Currently, I'm working on three separate missions. The one I'm furthest on is Imperial Illusion, which involves being transported to an alternate timeline, but I got stuck on it a few months ago. I'm considering rewriting all the dialog and redoing all the maps to improve it, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

The second project has no title yet but is based on time traveling Klingons, and how the future Klingon Empire turns out, etc. I have almost nothing done on this project and am still trying to work out an exact plotline.

My third project is what I've been working on most. It has a working title of "Reliance Down", and is based on the mysterious circumstances of the destruction of the USS Reliance.

I learned a lot from Kirfat's tutorials and from experimenting with options, etc. I've been working really hard on the custom interiors for the Reliance mission, but it's kinda taking a while.

Unfortunately, I've started running into roadblocks in my story for that mission too, so I may not be finishing for a while.
Career Officer
# 42
02-27-2013, 02:59 PM
Im doing my first foundry mission.

It involves the remans and a accident that brings the mirror terrans into our space.

since its my first i decided to go easy and not create my own ship maps (though while i was looking up info on the foundry i learn t how to do it)

Its almost ready but i need the ship animations for it to work and i dont have any Ive been told they were removed due to a bug but i need them.
Captain
# 43
02-27-2013, 03:05 PM
I have just completed the Foundry Contest #6 entry!

In terms of Foundry stuff, I'm working on two missions - one of which is the Darkfrontiers Persistent Foundry Project, Dominion mission. The other takes place about 15 years in the future. Think TNG: "Parallels" as the closest real episode to my mission... except much more excitement.

stardestroyer001, VA Explorers Fury | Email me for a Pro-Galaxy sig!
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More! | My Forum Gripes
Foundry: A new series coming soon! | PvP: PvP Boot Camp, Notebook Project Almost Done!
Captain
# 44
03-01-2013, 05:01 PM
I'm working on a mission right now called, 'Like Father, Like Son.' It features the player being sent to the Badlands to scan some spatial anomalies, and suffering a power surge that damages several systems, including the holodecks. Two of your crew are trapped in one of them, and you have to go in to find them, discovering that the damage has merged several programs together. And, since what holodeck-gone-mad story would be complete without a crazed villain, the player finds himself having to face off against the cloned son of the fiendish Doctor Chaotica, who's taken control of the various programs and is preparing to unleash his Super Death Ray on a helpless Earth...

Incidentally, if anyone wants to have a character of their own included as one of Chaotica's corrupted holographic minions, do let me know. I'll give you a credit at the end of the mission.

This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!
Rihannsu
# 45
03-01-2013, 07:10 PM
Sure... why not. Rappaccini has a certain mad scientist streak as-is. See: http://marhawkman.deviantart.com/gal...7?_sid=f151dfb

She's NOT Borg. Her cybernetics are a result of trying to augment herself...
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 46
03-01-2013, 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Sure... why not. Rappaccini has a certain mad scientist streak as-is. See: http://marhawkman.deviantart.com/gal...7?_sid=f151dfb

She's NOT Borg. Her cybernetics are a result of trying to augment herself...
Thanks! I think I've made a pretty good version of her, although the Foundry doesn't include the Jupiter belt, so I had to use the Wrath of Khan one. None of the others were even remotely close. >_<

For dialogue purposes, would you mind telling me her rank, and the ship she serves on? I have a group of enemies made up of Starfleet holographic personnel files that have been accessed and corrupted by the villain.

This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!
Rihannsu
# 47
03-02-2013, 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diotw View Post
Thanks! I think I've made a pretty good version of her, although the Foundry doesn't include the Jupiter belt, so I had to use the Wrath of Khan one. None of the others were even remotely close. >_<

For dialogue purposes, would you mind telling me her rank, and the ship she serves on? I have a group of enemies made up of Starfleet holographic personnel files that have been accessed and corrupted by the villain.
Vice Admiral, she flies a Chimera named "L.A.N.L.".
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 48
03-05-2013, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Vice Admiral, she flies a Chimera named "L.A.N.L.".
Hey, sorry about the delay! I've updated the dialogue prompt to give her correct rank and the name of her ship. Thanks again!

Rihannsu
# 49
03-06-2013, 07:08 AM
I could not post here until now as I was not working on anything. But now I've started the third and final part of my KDF story.

Part 1 was the spotlighted mission 'The Fire In Which We Burn' and the part 2 was 'Future Shock'. Part 3 will be called 'Tempus Fugit'.

There is nothing I want to spoil only the usual problems of trying to make the last part wrap up the story nicely and be worthy of the first 2 parts (nothing worse than a flat ending to a good story).

There should be some nice moments and what I hope will be a pretty interesting ending that fans of the series so far will get a huge kick out of. fingers crossed.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Empire Veteran
# 50
03-17-2013, 08:34 AM
I have found a very interesting workaround. If you ever hit the building limit on a map (it's rather high, around 100 or so) and desperately need an additional platform, you may use the "mech" one. It's not tagged as a building so it doesn't add to the building count. It's a very convenient asset with an ok size.

Last edited by diogene0; 03-17-2013 at 08:36 AM.