Ensign
# 1 Looking for a fleet
02-22-2013, 11:37 AM
I am not sure which one of these threads are really active so I thought I would make a new one.

I am looking for a new fleet. Im laid back and like to joke around a lot, im fairly new but im decently established, i dont ask for handouts and i have no problem donating to fleet projects.

So any recommendations?
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
02-22-2013, 12:08 PM
My Fleet is looking for people

We are a smaller fleet, T3 Starbase and Shipyard but we play almost every night and are laid back and like to joke around alot too.

I'll be online tonight around 10pm eastern time. Send me message in game and I'll invite you. @USS_Dauntless

Or search for Q9 Tactical Force. Someone should be online before me to invite you.
Ensign
# 3
02-22-2013, 12:57 PM
Well i mostly just want some people to chat with while i play and run stfs on occaision. as long as everyones laid back and relaxed, thats really all i care about. Well a nice starbase is a bonus.
Career Officer
# 4
02-22-2013, 01:12 PM
Hello there. If you are interested, please check out Task Force Atlantis out. We run events regularly. We have members from mostly Europe and United States.

Come check us out at: http://www.taskforceatlantis.com

If interested, please register on our forums first and then fill out a application here.

STO Member since August 2008
Republic Veteran
Good evening. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but that?s part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game and in some cases RL. We have a fleet TeamSpeak3 server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast (USA).

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so therefore when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RL too. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2409 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Live Long and Prosper!

If you would like additional information on the [VKF] please don?t hesitate to contact me or any of our members.
Lieutenant
# 6
02-24-2013, 07:16 AM
Why hallo thar!

Delirium Tremens is looking for new recruits, we help with skill planners/ship builds and training for STFs and Fleet Actions. We encourage group play and friendly banter and like to have a really great time. If you'd like to see us in action, check out our vids... Here's us doing Cure Space in 7.5min, which was actually a little slow for us. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otNSkUt0n74

Shoot me a pm ingame and say hi! @silverrain79
Delirium Tremens
XO of Training
Tier 5 Starbase, Tier 3 Embassy, Tier 3 Dilithium Mine, Tier 3 Spire
5 Toon No Win Scenario Veteran
Join us at www.dtfleet.com

Last edited by silverrain79; 02-24-2013 at 07:23 AM.
Lieutenant
# 7 United Federation
02-26-2013, 12:49 PM
We like to talk to people before sending an invite. We are a multi gaming fleet since 2002 and know the game. We like to have fun and do events and just enjoy star trek. We have members from UK, USa, and Canada. We use Xfire and Teamspeak to keep up in game and out of game with members. Our members come from all different backgrounds and most have family's and jobs. If you want to join us add me in game @mjaybird or go to http://www.unitedfed.net