Cryptic Studios Team
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.25.20130128a.31

General:
  • All Mk XII Phased Tetryon Dual and Dual Heavy Cannons can now be fitted on Multi-Mission Science Vessels.
  • Quad Disruptor Cannons can now be fitted on the same Classes as allowed by the Quad Phaser Cannons.
  • Lunge and Pounce now share a 6.0sec Category Cooldown.

Andorian Ships Updated:
  • Phaser Dispersal Array:
    • Increased the damage of the Overload attack.
    • Decreased the charge up time from 4 seconds to 2 seconds.
    • This no longer shares a category cooldown with Cannon: Rapid Fire or Cannon: Scatter Volley.
    • This now has a 30 second shared cooldown with the Tachyon Blast from the Tachyon Induction Relay console.
  • Tachyon Induction Relay:
    • The Tachyon Blast from this console now increases damage to the target's Shields by 25% for 15 seconds.
    • If you have the three piece set bonus, your Wing Cannon Platforms will also benefit from this change, but their Tachyon Blast only increases damage to the target's shields by 5%.
      • These effects stack.
    • This no longer shares a category cooldown with Cannon: Rapid Fire or Cannon: Scatter Volley.
    • This now has a 30 second shared cooldown with Wing Cannon: Overload from the Phaser Dispersal Array console.
  • Wing Cannon Platforms:
    • Increased the Hull of Wing Cannon Platforms by about 25%.
    • Increased the Shields of Wing Cannon Platforms by about 25%.
  • 3 Piece Set Bonus: Updated description to indicate that the Wing Cannon: Overload and Tachyon Burst that your Platforms will use is weaker than your version.
    • This is a text change only.
  • Updated the FX and icon for the Cannon Overload attack to indicate that the power is an AoE.
    • This is a visual change only.
Captain
# 2
02-25-2013, 04:38 PM
Yay! a Ground PvP fix!

Keep them coming!
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
02-25-2013, 04:47 PM
Might just make one of the Kumari consoles worth slotting....

Fed Eng (Main). Fed Sci. Fed Tac. Rom Sci (KDF)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Rihannsu
# 4
02-25-2013, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.25.20130128a.31

Andorian Ships Updated:
  • Phaser Dispersal Array:
    • Increased the damage of the Overload attack.
    • Decreased the charge up time from 4 seconds to 2 seconds.
    • This now has a 30 second shared cooldown with the Tachyon Blast from the Tachyon Induction Relay console.
Does this mean we won't be locked into the 2 second charge up where we can't use ANY powers until it's over? (Really hurts being able to defend ones self while they charge up to fire)
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
Empire Veteran
# 5
02-25-2013, 05:09 PM
More power creep. What a surprise.
Empire Veteran
# 6
02-25-2013, 05:34 PM
Nerfing pounce? Bleh. That was decent for STFs. I could already one-hit KO people with lunge in PVP on my tac. No reason to share a CD with pounce.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Empire Veteran
# 7
02-25-2013, 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
Nerfing pounce? Bleh. That was decent for STFs. I could already one-hit KO people with lunge in PVP on my tac. No reason to share a CD with pounce.
A number in the PvP forums would disagree with you It's been discussed at length there, and this was the solution
Was named Trek17, but still an author.
Empire Veteran
# 8
02-25-2013, 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trek21 View Post
A number in the PvP forums would disagree with you It's been discussed at length there, and this was the solution
Oh I've seen all the nerf threads.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
# 9
02-25-2013, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Come to the PvP forum and feel free to post any of your ideas or concerns regarding Caitians/Feresans in PvP.
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Career Officer
# 10
02-25-2013, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Yeah, I'd call that a nerf also. What a way to take something away from the furries. Maybe if we paid a little more for them, they might get buffed instead of being nerfed.